Craig Samson Called Up - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Craig Samson Called Up

Squirrelhumper

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Still no official word from the SFA and nothing on the mainstream media to say he's been called up so, until that announcement is formally made, this story remains a lot of pish.

Any available? End of the season so they may already have flitted away on summer holidays besides Bain is already filling that tole in the squad.

Was actually trying to think of some..... Archer at Spurs was first to come to mind, but its pretty slim pickings (Hamilton at Hearts is their 2nd choice keeper? Jon Henley recently been released from Reading, Ryan Fulton and McCorrie are both far to young to even just drag along and after this can not really think of any)

Still no official word from the SFA and nothing on the mainstream media to say he's been called up so, until that announcement is formally made, this story remains a lot of pish.

Probably waiting to assess a few other players before making a official announcement on drop outs and call up's

Edited by wanderer

I can only assume you have never seen Samson play, the same as I can only assume Strachan hasn't either.

I don't think that I've seen him play. But I wasn't objecting to your objective judgement of his skills.

Merely I was astonished (copyright Joanne Lamont) that you thought that the National Manager had "lost the plot" because of one player selection.

Edited by Flure

I don't think that I've seen him play. But I wasn't objecting to your objective judgement of his skills.

Merely I was astonished (copyright Joanne Lamont) that you thought that the National Manager had "lost the plot" because of one player selection.

If you'd seen him, you'd understand :lol:

going by my killie supporting mates allegedly one of the worst goal keepers killie have had even worse than Colin meldrum l was at the game against Stirling Albion when your man let in 6 that was the league cup if l remember right sure that result pleased flure at the time lol

Here are our GK options outwith Marshall, Gordon & McGregor.

Bain - in the squad

Gilks - hardly played this season

Bell - Scottish Championship goalkeeper

Langfield - lost his place in the Dons team

Fox - in and out the Partick team

Archer - don't know much about him tbh

To summarise, there ain't many options available to us! It's not as if Samson is going to be our no.1 all of a sudden!!

Fit's your problem with Ryan Esson?

CGR4VkVW0AAZ6-o.jpg

The manager who has brought us closer to qualifying for a major tournament than we have been for yonks has "lost the plot", because he's selected a goalminder whose skills you have doubts over, to add to the squad ?

I'm not too sure that it's the manager who has "lost the plot".

syv2tg.png

good post :ok:

Im a Strachan fan but doesnt mean I agree with every decision he makes. Better keepers than Samson but I hate Killie anyway.

On a brighter note a massive well done to another keeper David Mitchell from Stranraer to Dundee. This boy is class and was recommended to Billy Stark years ago.

Im a Strachan fan but doesnt mean I agree with every decision he makes. Better keepers than Samson but I hate Killie anyway.

On a brighter note a massive well done to another keeper David Mitchell from Stranraer to Dundee. This boy is class and was recommended to Billy Stark years ago.

Know Davie pretty well. Delighted for him.

He hates Ayr too which is nice!