Advert In Today's Herald - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Advert In Today's Herald

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they're so convinced its not the same team, why does it upset them so much?

Good point, although that would apply to the majority of posters on here that don't support Rangers in fairness :-))

I'm sure I read somewhere that the dafties responsible for that 'advert' paid close to £3k for it. You wonder what planet some folk are on.

I'm sure I read somewhere that the dafties responsible for that 'advert' paid close to £3k for it. You wonder what planet some folk are on.

What a waste of money! Brother Walfrid will be turning in his grave.

As opposed to educating anyone, they look like loonies and have taken large steps to mobilise the loonies on the other side.

while i take on board all the above comments.. evry one.

i welcome the fact that this is a football wind up.. a new thing in the Celtic/Rangers saga, previously it was all Ira/uda, proddy /catholic, pope/queen etc.. nothing to do with fitba... and we dislike and slag them off for that....

this is a wind up , as fitba fans are famous for, its why we enjoy it.

its their cash, the timing is planned to have maximum effect( for good or bad) good Rangers fans will laff it off and realise they would do exactly the same if the situation was reversed.

Remember the buckets and sombreros and 'bill' hats back a while ago, that was Fitba rivalry, wind up and no bigotry... that was funny...

I had a wee chukkle at it this morning and welcome some proper Football ribbing and rivalry.

Its Football wind up at its best, i wont be surprised to see a plane fly over Hampden~ 'with you're not Rangers anymore' on a banner flying behind.,

I am sure Celtic fans are making up new songs and banners to be flown and sung next week... and not one of them will be about the auld 'religious' shite,

surely thats a good thing

Good stuff.

Truth hurts eh.

And if anyone thinks this is the reason why people wearing green next week will be attacked or verbally abused then they are very much mistaken. We will be targeted like other fans have been in the past for no reason other than right wing nawbag bawbaggery. George square on the 19th of September tells you everything you need to know about the scvm in their support.

Edited by usainboltyarocket

Good stuff.

Truth hurts eh.

And if anyone thinks this is the reason why people wearing green next week will be attacked or verbally abused then they are very much mistaken. We will be targeted like other fans have been in the past for no reason other than right wing nawbag bawbaggery. George square on the 19th of September tells you everything you need to know about the scvm in their support.

You'd be best staying safe in Port Glasgow on Sunday them.

What the badger is the Herald thinking by actually printing this? Any publication is legally permitted to refuse any advertisement they deem unsuitable or inappropriate, so whoever is their advertising sales rep needs his/her ####in knuckles rapped.

An fixture already highly likely to be troublesome has just been further hyped up. Or is that the plan?