Read Or Dead - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Read Or Dead

crop_KP_78316_640x360.jpeg

Standard Liege v Anderlecht at the weekend, this banner caused a wee bit of controversy. Steven Defour used to play for Standard Liege, now plays for Anderlecht, and this was the banner for his return after a spell in Portugal.

I think its quite funny.

Leuven is a nice town and the Stella is great.

Went there to watch hibs in a daft pre season friendly a couple of years ago, great place with a ridiculous amount of pubs for its size. Also been to Brussels many times and always had a great time if you exclude the running riots when we played anderlecht

crop_KP_78316_640x360.jpeg

Standard Liege v Anderlecht at the weekend, this banner caused a wee bit of controversy. Steven Defour used to play for Standard Liege, now plays for Anderlecht, and this was the banner for his return after a spell in Portugal.

I think its quite funny.

Looking forward to both Caley fans doing that when they next head to Pittodrie :ok:

Love a wee visit over to adinkerke (tobacco alley). First time I went I had on a Scotland top and was getting loads of free lighters and drinks chucked in the bags along with the golden Virginia. Everyone I talked to there were very nice and friendly as well.

@theplinth

Depends on what the books are it might give some people bad ideas. Also what if it takes you more than a week to read a book.there are some very big books out there lol