Mr S Strap - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Mr S Strap

Hoping we get to 21k. If we are to get to the final, it presumably avoids the nasty situation where we get offered less seats than whoever wins the other semi. Or does it?!

if you make the final (i hope not of course) and you get offered the same number of tickets as one of the uglies, I will eat my utd scarf.

I always found him to be tediously dull and graceless in both victory and defeat.

I have him on ignore though, so it's a shame that big bad Rossy has chased him off the board. ;)

Maybe him and MacTaz are off together, using their unquestioning respect for all authority as common ground and are planning a tactical manoeuvre to take Rossy down? Rossy, ensure your car tyres have not been deflated before driving anywhere. You have been warned!

You have someone 'on ignore'?

I know we have some prescious wee souls on this board but would never have you down as one of them :D

You have someone 'on ignore'?

I know we have some prescious wee souls on this board but would never have you down as one of them :D

I put people I find tediously dull on ignore as I don't want to read their pish.

Anymore of your cheek and you'll be joining them ;)

Good to see you back son hope your having a few swallys the night after your wee win ps where's my poster the auld Wembley wan the wan wae the goalposts

Cheers pal :ok:

What size you looking for ? I can get it printed out for you in photo size but struggling to print a poster.

There is a large selection for sale through various Google companies if your determined for a poster. Some absolute crackers :ok:

Cheers pal :ok:

What size you looking for ? I can get it printed out for you in photo size but struggling to print a poster.

There is a large selection for sale through various Google companies if your determined for a poster. Some absolute crackers :ok:

Aye will gie that Google a wee look if you get a wee link gies a shout regards rab