Weekend Gambling - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Weekend Gambling

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gambling on Aussie fitba? Is this john Hartson style betting or do you know a bit about it? Random at any rate. :)

Always mind reading a story about him and he was saying he started betting on ice hockey results at one point.

I gamble on Aussie fitbaw every week.

I follow it but solely for getting purposes. I've found it far easier to predict than most other leagues.

I gamble on Aussie fitbaw every week.

I follow it but solely for getting purposes. I've found it far easier to predict than most other leagues.

Might need to give it a go in that case.

Yesterday was the first time I've won in over a year.....and even at that it was only a single

Edited by Angus_Young

Gambling on Aussie fitba? Is this john Hartson style betting or do you know a bit about it? Random at any rate. :)

Always mind reading a story about him and he was saying he started betting on ice hockey results at one point.

I came home pished one night and started betting on Israeli women's football and Turkish basketball - just lumped on odds-on shots - I won a tidy wee sum!

coupons are nae good this weekend as melbourne knackered my friday coupon,norwich,notts county and shrewsbury knackered my saturday coupon,sampdoria and napoli knackered my sunday one but 4 horses up inc a 6-1 and 9-2 shot.Should get a couple of quid back. :blink: and liverpool are frustrating the feckin life out me.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314