Celtic Cleared Of State Aid Allegations - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Cleared Of State Aid Allegations

Serious question....did anyone outside OF fans know about this ? :blink:

I can't remember it being talked about on here....is this one of these weird Celtic/Rangers things that rages away in a parallel universe while normal people get on with their lives ?

Serious question....did anyone outside OF fans know about this ? :blink:

I can't remember it being talked about on here....is this one of these weird Celtic/Rangers things that rages away in a parallel universe while normal people get on with their lives ?

It was mentioned briefly on here but it was mostly laughed at.

Another one with a hard on for my posts. :wave:

What he, and you seem to be missing is what this is really all about. A bunch of stupid knuckle dragging bigots who have spent the last 2 years trying to drag Celtic down while their own club died and was replaced by a tribute club owned and operated by a succession of blood suckers.

All that energy for nothing! And their own club died while their new club is on a life support machine.

That went well, eh?

So you have to be a knuckle dragging bigot to query transactions between Celtic and Glasgow City Council?

Out of curiosity, how much are CFC being paid for the rental of the next 2 Scotland games? Maybe that's the reason for the high friendly prices!

If Murrayfield was ok for Celtic to play their European ties then why not Scotland games?

Because it's a Rugby stadium and Celtic are members of the SFA.