Should Mccoist Get The Bullet If We Don't Beat Hearts At The Weekend? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Should Mccoist Get The Bullet If We Don't Beat Hearts At The Weekend?

After another poor result at the weekend we are futher behind Hearts and this game coming up is vital! i have been saying for a while i have a real fear we won't get out this division this season.

I know the guy is a legend for us as a player but i have yet to be convinced about him as a manager.

Mccoist should've fallen on his sword a long time ago, but whether he has made a rod for his back with the "we don't do walking away line," or he's just greedy, stupid or deluded I'm not sure.

He's not leaving though, and Rangers can't afford to pay him off.

:)

:sing:

Super Ally, super ally, ole ole ole!

I'm struggling with the we in the title of the thread or are Rangers able to describe themselves as that like the Queen does i.e. the Royal "we"? As for sacking McCoist, I bet when he took a reduced wage he was coy enough to have a full compensation package if he was sacked, which they could hardly afford, although the availability of Stuart McCall does mean a ready made replacement is out there.

They'd be aswell sacking him now because there is no way Rangers will beat Hearts.There again you have to throw into the mix wee team playing big team and wee teams always play better.

i think it will be a draw at the weekend

we have gone off the boil a bit, hopefully Paterson, Wilson and Sow will return

Is Gomis suspended for the Rangers game? If so, he is a huge miss. Hearts haven't been playing that well for a month or so, we need as many of Gomis, Wilson, Sow and Paterson on the pitch, fully fit for what is a really big game for us. You'd have thought the Rangers players could raise their game, although I sincerely hope not. If Rangers lose McCoist should walk.

Is Gomis suspended for the Rangers game? If so, he is a huge miss. Hearts haven't been playing that well for a month or so, we need as many of Gomis, Wilson, Sow and Paterson on the pitch, fully fit for what is a really big game for us. You'd have thought the Rangers players could raise their game, although I sincerely hope not. If Rangers lose McCoist should walk.

no he misses the QOS game