Good Grief! - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awful badge IMO but then again, I'm not keen on the Celtic and tri-colour badges either.

I'm not condoning this, far from it, but I know an English lad here in Manchester who is the Rangers daft and he is 100% english.

Same with an Irish lad who is Celtic daft.

I can see why people will get offended about it but I'm past caring, got better things in life to think about and the future we have as a team under Strachan :ok:

Why should anyone apologise on a Scottish football board, about a 'Scottish' team displaying a badge supporting our greatest rival?

What other country / region in the world? Pathetic.

That's not what he was apologising for (if it is a genuine apology).

I assume this has been done by English Rangers fans - when you go on Follow Follow, there are a surprising number of them in threads discussing international football (and no they aren't Scottish).

Personally, if someone wants to produce such a badge, so be it. I don't really care. It's a free country. People who get worked up about such things really need to get out more.

The only reason it has been posted on here is to cause mischief.

That's not what he was apologising for (if it is a genuine apology).

I assume this has been done by English Rangers fans - when you go on Follow Follow, there are a surprising number of them in threads discussing international football (and no they aren't Scottish).

Personally, if someone wants to produce such a badge, so be it. I don't really care. It's a free country. People who get worked up about such things really need to get out more.

The only reason it has been posted on here is to cause mischief.

sb2.gif