Malky Mackay - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I don't know the rules. Be surprised if it's anywhere near as lenient as that.

I'll be surprised if it's that harsh.

Didn't Alan Pardew only get a 7-match ban for a headbutt?

Remember, MM has already lost a job over this. If I was MM, or his legal team, I'd be putting that forward (already punished) and talking about how a ban impacts on Wigan, who haven't done anything wrong.

I'll be surprised if it's that harsh.

Didn't Alan Pardew only get a 7-match ban for a headbutt?

Remember, MM has already lost a job over this. If I was MM, or his legal team, I'd be putting that forward (already punished) and talking about how a ban impacts on Wigan, who haven't done anything wrong.

Wigan appointed someone who's the subject of an official FA investigation. They can hardly complain if they're without a manager for a spell.

Wigan appointed someone who's the subject of an official FA investigation. They can hardly complain if they're without a manager for a spell.

I didn't say they would complain. They will put it forward as a consideration for the length of any potential ban.

This investigation has been going on for far too long. I'm not sure why it is taking so long but expect this appointment has moved it up the priority list.

I personally think the action taken against him will be minimal but will give KIO enough to moan about to keep them in the spotlight for a few more years.

Wonder if Malky Mackay has some sort of damaging evidence which he's planning on countering that madman Vincent Tan with ?

Saw Shaun Maloney linked with a move to Chicago Fire in the MLS the other day. Wonder if that might actually be a better move for him rather than battling relegation with Wigan ?

Disappointing to see that Fraser Fyvie's career has faltered since he went to Wigan, he was sent back early from loan spells at Yeovil and Shrewsbury too. Whilst Aaron Taylor Sinclair's only played one match for Wigan since moving there.

Wonder if Malky Mackay has some sort of damaging evidence which he's planning on countering that madman Vincent Tan with ?Saw Shaun Maloney linked with a move to Chicago Fire in the MLS the other day. Wonder if that might actually be a better move for him rather than battling relegation with Wigan ?

Hoping Shaun can get back to EPL either with Wigan or by getting a move. If he stays fit he is a match winner and has shown that in the EPL and for Scotland.

Concerned about a move stateside after Kenny miller quitting Scotland over jet lag. But it hasn't stopped Robbie Keane playing for Ireland.

Footballers aren't paid to be role models.

You're not familiar with Dan cake, are you? All he does is say the opposite of what I do, in the hope I start an argument and give him abuse. So that he can grass and get me banned.

Hoping Shaun can get back to EPL either with Wigan or by getting a move. If he stays fit he is a match winner and has shown that in the EPL and for Scotland.

Concerned about a move stateside after Kenny miller quitting Scotland over jet lag. But it hasn't stopped Robbie Keane playing for Ireland.

It won't be with Wigan anyway.

I really think a move to the MLS would benefit Shaun Maloney more than staying with Wigan.

Can't see Maloney getting back up to the Premier League whilst with Wigan. He'll be 32 in January and there's no way Wigan are getting promoted this year. He'd be 33 if they got promoted by the end of the 2015/16 season. Just my opinion but I think Wigan have now used up all their luck, it won't be long before they are a third division team again.

Stranger transfers have taken place but it's a bit of a risk for a Premier League manager to buy an admittedly talented and experienced but also very injury prone midfielder in his early thirties.

Still got a chance ofthe playoffs. boro were poor and we can play much better and give malky a few weeks to sort the squad we can climb the table. The reason it's taking so long is the fa are investigating moody and mackays texts have been uncovered. If there is no more uncovered about mackay I'd imagine with him admitting guilt that there will not be any action taken .

• 2 weeks later...

:shocked:

Put the spade away DW!

I actually don't think he is being intentionally racist, perhaps just showing up the ignorance of the older generation, and how attitudes have moved along, and perhaps left him behind slightly.

I'm only in my early 30s, and I grew up buying bread and milk from the "paki shop" and getting the occasional "chinky" for dinner. Not terms I use anymore, but they weren't intended to be derogatory at the time.