Hearts Vs Rangers - Page 9 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think he's realised his mistake.

Can see the khunt getting a hat trick tomorrow :( Changed days when you're in the mindset that our manager should be sacked if he can't win away at Ibrox.

You will be calling for your managers head if you can't beat us tomorrow?

I've been wanting rid of McCoist for a while now so aye.

But in your case I have to laugh because Kilmarnock are p^sh!! :lol:

And in your case I have to laugh because The Rangers are pish. Losing to you would be an unacceptable result for any Premiership side. These are the facts :ok:

And in your case I have to laugh because The Rangers are pish. Losing to you would be an unacceptable result for any Premiership side. These are the facts :ok:

Maybe for the likes of Celtic, Aberdeen and Dundee United. I'm not sure Kilmarnock would be expected to come to Ibrox and get a result lol.

:wave::wave::wave:

How did today go for you then good sir?

As I said losing at Ibrox is an unacceptable result for any Premiership club. As far as the game is concerned we let a poor side dictate the game and the margin could have been higher.

Congratulations on your giant killing :ok:

:wave::wave::wave:

How did today go for you then good sir?

And he packs his lunch in a sunblest bag, the children call him Bogie

He never lets on but I know 'cause he once told me

He let me know a secret about the money in his kitty

He's gonna buy a dinghy, gonna call her ......................

And he packs his lunch in a sunblest bag, the children call him Bogie

He never lets on but I know 'cause he once told me

He let me know a secret about the money in his kitty

He's gonna buy a dinghy, gonna call her ......................

Did you read earlier posts?

The The Rangers fans have every right to brag, they pumped a team that they had no right even drawing with.

:-)):-)):-)):-)):-))

Someone been on the glue I see.

In all seriousness mate the game WAS terrible as I predicted it would be. Genuinely thought Killie would have had more about them than that though. A one off or are you boys struggling? I get mixed reports tbh and that's the first time I've seen you this season. Mate of mine follows you home and away and said before the game that he thought Rangers would win easily which surprised me.

Kilmarnock are a poor football team so I was quietly confident that we would win the game, turned out we won very comfortably however I thought Killie would have had more to offer than they did.

Fancied us to win as well due to having home advantage. I had looked at Killies results and although they have a good few wins they were all against teams below them.......apart from Dundee Utd of course, which by all accounts was a great result and performance.

Like I said above though I had never seen them play until Sunday and a mate of mine reckons they haven't been at the races of late.