Ireland Game In London? - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ireland Game In London?

jambolostinavon

The game will probably be on in most sports bars in London.

If I wasn't going to the game, then I would probably opt for Quinns or Sheephaven Bay, both in Camden. I regularly watch football in both.

The Sheephaven is a better, but Irish. Quinns is quiet, and a gamble at times.

Edited by Brummie Hibs

Jambo sadly I'll be missin the t-bowl an aw so will be on the hunt furra London venue.

A couple o us were in the Albion near Blackfriars Brig fur Poland.. Wisnae too bad an the guy behind the bar couldnae've been more understandin, so considerin goin there..

Also the Yucatan on Stokie High St is usually a good shout.

Ideally lookin fur a place near London Brig - will give ye a shout if I hear any mair..

Ideally lookin fur a place near London Brig - will give ye a shout if I hear any mair..

The Yucatan will have it on - but it is a bit of a pain getting there as it is not near a tube line. Anyway, I am self banned from that place....

I was recently in The Horseshoe Inn (Melior St) at London Bridge, which I liked. Dunno if they will have the game on though.

Jambo sadly I'll be missin the t-bowl an aw so will be on the hunt furra London venue.

A couple o us were in the Albion near Blackfriars Brig fur Poland.. Wisnae too bad an the guy behind the bar couldnae've been more understandin, so considerin goin there..

Quality fella thanks. Along with the suggestions on here I was considering Bar Kick in Shoreditch just because it's next to mine.

Lunnainn Alba have the upstairs bar in the Albion booked for the England game. Its a fiver for non members which includes a free pint, match badge, shafting fans always badge and snacks.

Alternatively why not join on the night for £20 free t-shirt and free bars in various locations when we play away.

We are meeting at 6.30 on the night of the England game.

The Yucatan will have it on - but it is a bit of a pain getting there as it is not near a tube line. Anyway, I am self banned from that place....

The Yucatan would be a great shout. It's theoretically an 'Irish' pub, but it's really more of Celtic pub and it attracts at least as many Scots as Irish, so should be a decent mixed crowd in to watch it. Plus, it seems to have several hundred screens in every corner and cranny (including a couple behind the bar), so you'll get a good view even if it's packed.

Edited by ZoltanBuchan