Flights - Now Available - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flights - Now Available

BMan

Thanks BMan , managed to reserve 4 x £89 seats from Edinburgh . Only cost a fiver a seat to reserve and it gives me 3 days to get round and collect the cash . Does anyone know of cheap accommodation near Wembley because it's a swine of a ground to get away from ?

Try the Premier Inn Wembley - was posted elsewhere rooms were going for about £90'ish I think?

Thanks BMan , managed to reserve 4 x £89 seats from Edinburgh . Only cost a fiver a seat to reserve and it gives me 3 days to get round and collect the cash . Does anyone know of cheap accommodation near Wembley because it's a swine of a ground to get away from ?

Or go the 'wrong' way on the Met or Jubilee.

The main stampede is always for Wembley Park for trains into London on the Jubilee and the Metropolitan Line but the q`s have usually gone an hour after the final whistle. There are other stations, closest is Wembley Stadium which takes you into Marylebone in under 15 minutes and there`s Wembley Central on the Bakerloo line.

There is a deal for flights and a hotel on the BA site I have had my eye on for months, released today and actually got it for a lot cheaper than it has been advertised for the last couple months as I checked when the release date got closer :ok:

Making weekend of it, down on the Thursday, Scotland game on the Friday, (hopefully) AFC Wimbledon game on the Saturday and back up the road at lunchtime on Sunday

There is a deal for flights and a hotel on the BA site I have had my eye on for months, released today and actually got it for a lot cheaper than it has been advertised for the last couple months as I checked when the release date got closer :ok:

Making weekend of it, down on the Thursday, Scotland game on the Friday, (hopefully) AFC Wimbledon game on the Saturday and back up the road at lunchtime on Sunday

Excellent shout.

£135 for flights and a 5* Hotel is unreal.

Excellent shout.

£135 for flights and a 5* Hotel is unreal.

Yeah, got a similar deal for a 5* central hotel for the friendly game (price of flights and room actually worked out cheaper together than the price per night when you go on the hotels own website to book room only)

Do you have a link to that deal Wanderer?

NFL games announced and no game that late in the schedule (always a long shot in week 11) but on the bright side, the Redskins are in town in October HTTR!

Just the BA site.

BTW are the Carolina Panthers amoungst the UK games?

Just the BA site.

BTW are the Carolina Panthers amoungst the UK games?

Cheers for that Wanderer, i'll have a look.

Panthers not on next years list. I think they are trying to bring over as many different teams as possible as the years progress so maybe in the next couple of years for Carolina.

Next years schedule is Jacksonville/ Indianapolis October 2nd Wembley

St Louis/Currently unknown NFC East team October 23rd Twickenham

Cincinnati/Washington October 30th Wembley