Bl00Dy Elite - Gibraltar v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bl00Dy Elite

DeeRus

Oh no, wait a minute, another game down to zero points being needed to buy a ticket :yikes3:

So is there any chance (again), that we can drop the "its no fair cause I cannay go to any/many away games but when I do, I can't get a ticket" moans please :wave:

Out of the last 10 + 2 future away games, almost every one has gone down to zero points.

Georgia is essentially down to zero points (zero pointers on the waiting list getting tickets). Germany was 1 point and Ireland 3 points (although again, lower pointers on the waiting list got tickets).

It's actually pretty easy to get on the points ladder as long as you pick the right game to start with.

I went to Serbia, which was my first away game in modern times and the first time I ever saw Scotland outwith the British Isles.

Pish weather, pish result and pish host city (I stayed in Novi Sad). I still loved it though and I've been to every away game since. Tblisi will be my eleventh consecutive one.

What happened to my invitation to join the Elite? :ph34r:

It's actually pretty easy to get on the points ladder as long as you pick the right game to start with.

I went to Serbia, which was my first away game in modern times and the first time I ever saw Scotland outwith the British Isles.

Pish weather, pish result and pish host city (I stayed in Novi Sad). I still loved it though and I've been to every away game since. Tblisi will be my eleventh consecutive one.

You don't get INVITED to join the elite...

This campaign all the away matches were played in big stadia - even the bottom two seeds of Georgia and Girbaltar. Expect the moaning to start up again during the next campaign when the grounds get a good bit smaller.

If we do qualify for France it will be interesting to see what the SSC does with the points system. If you go to all 3 games do you get 3 points. Heaven forbid we should make it out the group stage do you get a point for subsequent games? Uncharted territory sadly.

I'm on 9 points now. Only because i missed Molde because of a broken leg and didn't harvest.

1) Am I elite

2) Why did I not receive an invitation to the Elite

3) Why has it not made a big difference to my life

And to,all you pedants, I know I forgot the question mark but I've been drinking.

I'm on 9 points now. Only because i missed Molde because of a broken leg and didn't harvest.

1) Am I elite

And to , all you pedants, I know I forgot the question mark but I've been drinking.

And you inserted an unnecessary comma.

1) Am I elite

And to,all you pedants, I know I forgot the question mark but I've been drinking.

The failure to place a capital I in the second sentence instead of i.

The shame.

1) Am I elite

'Because I missed Molde DUE to a broken leg'

1) Am I elite

First rule of Elite......Do not talk about being Elite.

Second rule of Elite......DO NOT TALK ABOUT BEING ELITE.

For breaking those rules, you are not Elite.

J

Also very easy to get on points ladder if you have plenty money LOL

I've been to 30 odd aways since Milan 2005 and only time I never got a Scotland end ticket was 2008 in Macedonia when I lost out in the ballot.

It's an over exaggerated myth that it's hard to get tickets.

And no I've not attended friendlies in America or Asia in that time either.

Edited by Squirrelhumper