Coupon - Page 39 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

1 hour ago, sbcmfc said:

Cashed out 1/2 my risk free bet for £120.

still got £25 @12/1 on no goal

and

£50 on over 0.5 goals @ 1/33

Has everything been returned yet? The t's & c's say that bets don't get returned if cashed out. Might want to check that one. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, ibelieve!!! said:

He cashed out his "risk free" bet, so nothing to be returned.

Yeah.

What he said. I was very careful, as didn't want to lose my £100!!

:shocked:

Made £70 profit.

couldve taken £190 profit (just realised this as I did the maths...), if I'd cashed out full amount, but let half run to guarantee a decent profit, but still leave a chance of a big win of about  £400.

16 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

Braga pumped my coupon, hadn't realised it was an early KO.

Put it on again, and hibs and atletico did it 2nd time around.

Its no been a great week. Napoli failing to win did me tonight

21 hours ago, Kirk said:

Sore one man

Don't worry.   Rarely got a coupon up :lol:

Couldn't get my coupon on today... East Fife, Elgin City, Stenny & Montrose.   Deposit limit reached... 540 loss on a tennis favourite last night when I came home blazing drunk.   Total fuddery. 

Was waiting on Leicester on Saturday for six-team accum - £58 for £5.Leicester, Hearts , Plymouth , Dunfermline, Peterhead and Stoke.  2nd week in a  row my half time/full time £3 treble has come in  -Dunfermline,Peterhead and Hearts.

Building up my Paddy Power £20 kitty again by betting half the kitty - Saturday £16 on Peterhead at 1/4. Sunday £18 on Tottenham at 1/2.

Pissed off with man City - had Tottenham, City and Dortmund in treble - cant win them all .

Port Vale are 21/20 to beat Colchester with Betfair which looks like very generous odds given Colchester recent form and the fact they've only taken 8 points from a possible 48 in the their away fixture, Wigan, Chelsea and Sheffield Wednesday also look good value.

None of these teams will now win of course.

49 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Port Vale are 21/20 to beat Colchester with Betfair which looks like very generous odds given Colchester recent form and the fact they've only taken 8 points from a possible 48 in the their away fixture, Wigan, Chelsea and Sheffield Wednesday also look good value.

None of these teams will now win of course.

As of Tuesday past,Colchester are a shower of arseholes.