Today's Games - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Today's Games

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Motherwell heading for another play off with rangers or hibs.

Or maybe straight trap door.

Concerning result today up in the Highlands.

Fair play to Ross County, last season's was no accident. Grear result for them today.

Decided to go to Leeds v Rotherham instead which was equally shite from a Leeds perspective. The only highlight was Erwin producing a decent cameo. Motherwell are in big trouble just now and there is definitely something off in the dressing room.

Aberdeen have been feckin brutal all game .Be interesting to hear the opinion of the the Aberdeen folk who think they are playing well this season because this is the shite I've watched all season.

Other than 45 minutes at Tynecastle and the game in Croatia we've played effectively rather than well.

Aberdeen have been feckin brutal all game .Be interesting to hear the opinion of the the Aberdeen folk who think they are playing well this season because this is the shite I've watched all season.

It's not great, but we've played worse than this in quite a few games this season.

Hamilton were the better team first half but Aberdeen have been much the better side 2nd half, regardless of what pish that c0ck Chris Sutton spouts.

Everyone knows you've got to match Hamilton for effort and workrate on that abomination of a pitch, where a scuffed toepunt sees the ball roll like an egg for 80 yards.

In general we've done that OK.

that was very poor from Aberdeen. On this form they will be lucky to get 3rd place never mind 2nd. Anything other than 2nd place will be failure. Well played Accies btw.

Why 'well played Accies' ?

What did you see that makes you say 'well played ' ?

I thought, a 10 minute period aside in the 1st half, they were pretty rubbish. The usual Accies mixture of kick and rush with a few cynical fouls thrown in to break up the opposition game.

Decided to go to Leeds v Rotherham instead which was equally shite from a Leeds perspective. The only highlight was Erwin producing a decent cameo. Motherwell are in big trouble just now and there is definitely something off in the dressing room.

Mcghee has hung the players out to dry in his post match comments. He is going to have to get some of his own players in quick or we'll are doomed.

Current squad not up to standard according to mutley. Last two results have been poor. Such a promising start as well and I thought kill was a turning point. Lol

I thought, a 10 minute period aside in the 1st half, they were pretty rubbish. The usual Accies mixture of kick and rush with a few cynical fouls thrown in to break up the opposition game.

Sadly, I felt they worked far harder than we did.

I really do feel you're being quite harsh with your second point.

Anyway.....No Jack (Suddenly injury prone) and the Logan substitution (Completely disinterested) look to (me) more of an (unknown) issue.

Mcghee has hung the players out to dry in his post match comments. He is going to have to get some of his own players in quick or we'll are doomed.

Current squad not up to standard according to mutley. Last two results have been poor. Such a promising start as well and I thought killy result was a turning point. Lol

For someone who thought all the neutrals should support Aberdeen's 'title challenge' for the good of Scottish football you are very disparaging of other teams.

For someone who thought all the neutrals should support Aberdeen's 'title challenge' for the good of Scottish football you are very disparaging of other teams.

You're getting me mixed up with someone else. I don't give, and never have given, a shit if neutrals supported Aberdeen or not.

I'm unaware of any Dons fan actually saying that.

Have a good day at school tomorrow..... ;)

Sadly, I felt they worked far harder than we did.

It's no secret that Accies game plan, especially at home, is to work incredibly hard and use their knowledge of that dreadful surface to force other teams into mistakes.

They were the better team for a 20 minute period in the 1st half and should have scored then, but Aberdeen were certainly better in the 2nd and in general I thought we created better chances by playing better football.

If we'd taken Ash Taylor off after 10 minutes we would have won the game.

A draw was the right result, I'm wondering why Hamilton deserved special praise for nothing more than a workmanlike performance.

You're getting me mixed up with someone else. I don't give, and never have given, a shit if neutrals supported Aberdeen or not.

Yes, he is. It's (paraphrase) "Teams like St Johnstone should be beating Celtic so Aberdeen can win the league" Although you have previously commented about my dislike of Aberdeen, so maybe you do give a plop?

It's no secret that Accies game plan, especially at home, is to work incredibly hard and use their knowledge of that dreadful surface to force other teams into mistakes.

They were the better team for a 20 minute period in the 1st half and should have scored then, but Aberdeen were certainly better in the 2nd and in general I thought we created better chances by playing better football.

If we'd taken Ash Taylor off after 10 minutes we would have won the game.

A draw was the right result, I'm wondering why Hamilton deserved special praise for nothing more than a workmanlike performance.

Fair enough.

I thought they were more than a bit 'workmanlike' though - Which wasn't solely down to Ash.

Without wanting to appear 'Sellick Minded,' I cannot recall the Accies game plan working as effectively against smelly FC as it did today.

In conclusion, we don't work hard enough?

PS Taking feck all away from the teams who have hosed us, there's something (IMO) that doesn't sit/feel right with the Jack/Logan situation.

Were without Crawford and Tena

When you are reflecting on Aberdeen's performance take that into account

Yes, he is. It's (paraphrase) "Teams like St Johnstone should be beating Celtic so Aberdeen can win the league" Although you have previously commented about my dislike of Aberdeen, so maybe you do give a plop?

The fact that you're a tiny-minded bitter wee bawbag, means that your opinion is worthless. I'm still glad I shagged your burd though.

In conclusion, we don't work hard enough?

PS Taking feck all away from the teams who have hosed us, there's something (IMO) that doesn't sit/feel right with the Jack/Logan situation.

Our midfield is so easily over-whelmed by teams that put a pile of work in. Couple that with a defence that's having panic attacks.....one that went from never putting a foot wrong to being able to do nothing right.....and it's no surprise that things ain't all that rosy.

There's definitely something afoot in the dressing room though. If the problem's Logan,,,as I've heard alluded to....then get shot of him in January.