Weekend Fitba - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure I agree. The fact we're playing well now gives me hope. Confidence obviously very fragile but progress is being made.

According to the BBC report, you had one shot on goal though, not exactly great.

I still think you will finish mid table.

According to the BBC report, you had one shot on goal though, not exactly great.

According to Sportsound live, Utd at 1-0 up could have gone 2 or 3 up.

Unless they were referring to one of the others games and I misheard it (which is quite possible).

That first half was ######ing pathetic.

2nd half was barely any better.

That's the worst 45 mins I've seen from the Dons under McInnes. Totally gutless. We got lucky in the 2nd half. McGinn woke up and changed the game, before going back to sleep. Ward pulled off a great save to avoid it going 2-2 which we would not have come back from.

I'm really beginning to run out of patience with McLean.

That's the worst 45 mins I've seen from the Dons under McInnes. Totally gutless. We got lucky in the 2nd half. McGinn woke up and changed the game, before going back to sleep. Ward pulled off a great save to avoid it going 2-2 which we would not have come back from.

I'm really beginning to run out of patience with McLean.

I've said all along that McLean is mince and a few goals at the start of the season has not changed my opinion.

I should've mentioned wards save,was stunning.

Agree with mcginn,glad he came on at the start of the 2nd half.

And hats off to the boy that won the 3k at halftime,I would've went mental doing that at pittodrie. :ok:

Not sure I agree. The fact we're playing well now gives me hope. Confidence obviously very fragile but progress is being made.

Just hope we can. You would think we have enough to start winning some games if mixu can shore up the defence, but the longer it goes on the more I worry.

Well the definition of 'a game of 2 halves' was rewritten today at Pittodrie.

County miles better than Aberdeen in the first half but only had 1 goal to show for it and there may have been a handball in the build up. For all County's dominance they didn't really create any other clear cut chances.

Totally different Dons side in the second half from the off. Superb skill from McGinn to set up the first goal. 2nd was a fluke, 3rd good team goal. That was the sort of football I'd hope to see from an Aberdeen side - now to see if they can carry that on.