Transfer Rumour Mill Summer 2014 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Transfer Rumour Mill Summer 2014

wanderer

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least it seems to be wage realted than injury, Burnley were meant to be interested so I still think he might get a move before the deadline expires.

It was nowt to do with wages, payment terms over the transfer fee between the clubs. They offered to pay over years etc but couldn't agree.

It was nowt to do with wages, payment terms over the transfer fee between the clubs. They offered to pay over years etc but couldn't agree.

Thanks for clarifying that, that's what I meant, anyhow oint remains it wasn't injury. It would be great if he could secure a move to the EPL.

Could James mcarthar fill browns role. Certainly has the physical presence. Would like the see him back in the EPL. Surprised the Everton rumours did not materialise into a bid.

Everton wouldn't be a great move for him I don't think. He would be back up for Barry, who they've spent big wages on, McCarthy who is better than him and Gibson who is probably roughly the same in terms of ability.

Needs to get games wherever he goes.

How much of a cut do Accies get for him? Their transfer dealings lately have been tremendous!

Haven't heard the Lee Wallace rumour lately but, looking at the bigger picture (and his form so far this season...) if we can get close to a million for him, we should bite their hand off. We already have a ready made replacement in Stevie Smith anyway, who has played well when given the chance.