Roi Tickets - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Roi Tickets

therebelbillyb

Guys, I hope not the Ireland end

Have done exactly the same mate . Just bought tickets this morning for both Ireland & England games for me and my wee lass.

Bought tickets in the Lisbon lions stand , then found out that's the away end . Muppet.

Emailed Travel club , hopefully they can help before they go on general sale at noon on Mon .

You arent able to buy any tickets for the away sections they are marked unavailable from the start, yes Ireland are in the LL stand but they are not getting the whole stand!!! It will be split like it is for Sevco games. I am in LL upper section 414. If you can buy them off the sfa website they are definitely home end tickets!

Are these just on sale to members just now? Place is nearly sold out.

Defo Home fans as well, anyway under Uefa/FIFA rules they are not allowed to officially sell tickets in the home section to away fans, segregated as 1320 Lichtie rightly says. I will wait for public sale which I think is 15-16 Oct to try and get two more close to me for non SSC member friends...Cheers BB

Anybody know the capacity held for away fans? We (RoI) seem to have only been allocated the minimum 5% (3,200) so is that consistent with the blocks not available to home fans. Is it posible there are still other tickets helkd back?

Once public sale is on check the SFA website and you will see stadium plan with the seats available for sale. Last I looked they were selling well. plenty left in Lisbon Lions corner upper which is close to ROI fans who are in that end opposite corner near south stand I believe.

Edited by Doric

Once public sale is on check the SFA website and you will see stadium plan with the seats available for sale. Last I looked they were selling well. plenty left in Lisbon Lions corner upper which is close to ROI fans who are in that end opposite corner near south stand I believe.

Thanks I'm ok myself and pretty certain I will ge ttickets in the away end. I'm just trying to guess our allocation from the seats blocked out.

I am pretty sure the section next to the away fans has not went on sale yet and has been kept back for the public sale.

cheers. Makes sense and means discussions are probably ongoing.

I think an increased allocation will benefit both sets of fans as no doubt it will be also done for Dublin. Of course there is no guarantee they will

be allocated to away fans and they could still be sold to home fans at a later date.

I think their thinking ( although its hard to think what they are thinking ) is that if any "irish" buy in the public sale they will mostly be in the area, Scotland fans will also be able to buy these tickets, I don't think Ireland will get an increased allocation. Will irish based people be able to buy in the public sale?

Edited by 1ANDYP

cheers. Makes sense and means discussions are probably ongoing.

I think an increased allocation will benefit both sets of fans as no doubt it will be also done for Dublin. Of course there is no guarantee they will

be allocated to away fans and they could still be sold to home fans at a later date.

I agree 7-10% would be a better allocation for both sets of away fans. Would stop a lot of home end tickets being bought for both games.

• 2 weeks later...

Got the ROI ticket for my non-member mate last week (he's not got a PC so I did the ordering) but no England one so far. Since they both ordered at the same time just wondered if there might be a problem or is this the same for everyone who used the public sale.?

Good question - anyone any idea when england tickets will be sent out?