Bounce Before A Home Game - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bounce Before A Home Game

LewisEDI

with the poland game being a huge game, we need to get a full on bounce before the game, looking back through videos, insomnia was perfect, can we get this played again? or would you prefer something else. i think before the anthems its good to get a good non scottish buzz before it. i know we would all like some purist detroit/german techno but that might not go down well with the common hordes

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the poland game being a huge game, we need to get a full on bounce before the game, looking back through videos, insomnia was perfect, can we get this played again? or would you prefer something else. i think before the anthems its good to get a good non scottish buzz before it. i know we would all like some purist detroit/german techno but that might not go down well with the common hordes

Love how that that fellay in the coouncil jacket and jester hat thinks he's at a late 90s rave and not the ftbaw.

Aye, that went well...

I still hate that song cos of that night/referee

Don't think I've ever been so pumped for a Scotland game as I was that night. Was literally shaking with anticipation, just yelling.

Great song to get you fired up.

J