Bounce Before A Home Game - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bounce Before A Home Game

LewisEDI

We really need to get some new stuff like, stuck in the past, look at videos of Legia Warsaw fans etc, all fast paced stuff, creates a great atmosphere

I'm no Celtic fan but the huddle looks cool as , as does the bouncy, gets the stadiums rocking

Surely there's a version the TA could do?

I'd like a section that started off the singing etc aswell, would be easy for them to start new songs as they'd all be singing it and the rest would catch on

Doh a deer, SCOTLAND chants, million miles etc. Zzzzzzzzz

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember it well......nearly 8 years on and mindful of the result it still had the hairs on the back of neck standing up as Insomnia started. That was the best build up to a match I have ever experienced since I started going in 2001......read every newspaper report and thread on here and could barely do any work.

Did we not have the chance to select pre match music at the start of last campaign ?

Not sure but you'd like to think someone from the SSC spends a lot of time on this board collecting thoughts and feedback - apart from when we all talk pash on the Anything Goes forum!

Calvin harris - Let's Go. Very appropriate lyrics and you could just imagine the fireworks going off as the players line up just as the song reaches the bridge. Give it a listen with this image in your head and try not to feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end! :love:

Insomnia even sounded class on TV

Wow!

Just got the full works of shivers down my spine, goose bumps, hairs standing up etc etc watching that.

Reliving the moment of that match, the whole day and even in the days leading up to it.

Don't ever recall such intensity at a game I've been too. Closest was maybe the last qualifier at Celtic Park for France '98.

Insomnia even sounded class on TV

The bit during flower of Scotland where Barry Ferguson does a big grogger still irritates me. I know it was just bad timing from the tv director combined with naive ignorance from Barry but if he was Iraqi he would have still been in prison right now.

BTW, when was the last time we had half the team singing the anthem?? :blink:

At the Gibraltar game I'm pretty sure every single player was singing. I was quite surprised. I think the N.I. game before I'd noticed few were singing it. Perhaps a little encouragement for Strachan helped.

Edited by Tartan_Wolf