Jason Cummings - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jason Cummings

Tartan blood

Is he the next Griffiths or May? (I mean that in a positive sense)

He clearly has talent and is only 19/20. Leigh and Stevie both battered in the goals in the lower divisions before becoming internationals. By all accounts he's had a great season in an abnormally higher standard in the championship this year.

If he gets a move to a club playing at a decent level and then looks good there maybe. Looking OK in the Championship in Scotland means nothing, and from what I saw in the games against Rangers at the moment he is nowhere near meriting even a mention as a future Scotland player.

If he gets a move to a club playing at a decent level and then looks good there maybe. Looking OK in the Championship in Scotland means nothing, and from what I saw in the games against Rangers at the moment he is nowhere near meriting even a mention as a future Scotland player.

This.

and to add, when things weren't going his way he was getting involved in niggly little things too much instead of staying focused. Well taken goal but he should have had 3 over the 2 legs.

From what I have seen of him against my club (qos) he is not even close to being an international player, he needs to develop dramatically to be good enough. Scott Allan if he screws the nut, on the other hand, May find his way into the squad in the next couple of years. Always thought he had the talent, just lack in attitude, he is still young enough to change that though.

Edited by WeLuvIrnBru