Celtic Champions League - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Champions League

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see Dinamo Zagreb toiled to a 1-1 draw at home against some Luxembourg mob who had 10 men for half the second half so it goes to show how tricky it can be at this early stage.

Also maybe good news for Aberdeen if the big team in Croatia is struggling.

Celtic were so poor. Forrest is honestly one of the worst players ive ever seen. He just vanishes for so long and then does badger all when he is involved.

Dunno what game you were watching as I thought we played pretty well. Forrest I agree though is worse than a man short these days!

Celtic were so poor. Forrest is honestly one of the worst players ive ever seen. He just vanishes for so long and then does badger all when he is involved.

He has stood at a standstill in terms of ability in the last three years. I remember when we played Udinese away a few years ago in the Uefa cup and he was sensational but he just hasn't progressed. If anyone made an offer of over 500 grand for him, I would let him go.

He has stood at a standstill in terms of ability in the last three years. I remember when we played Udinese away a few years ago in the Uefa cup and he was sensational but he just hasn't progressed. If anyone made an offer of over 500 grand for him, I would let him go.

Harsh. I'm sure you could get away with paying less to get rid of him.....