Skippy Contract Decision Expected Within 48Hrs- Motherwell Fc - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Skippy Contract Decision Expected Within 48Hrs- Motherwell Fc

I wouldn't rule out Faddy signing again at Well. An impact player from the bench? Don't know if Motherwell can afford that but there does seem to be extra cash around at Fir Park just now.

Anyone know who the trialist was in goals v Sligo?

I would rule it out. No time for sentiment.

Unless he was serious about coaching then i'd offer him a Player/Coach deal more like Lee McCulloch (where it is more likely to be playing in emergency only)

Apparently it was a 19 year old released by Leeds. Daniel Atkinson. Looked a bit suspect for their goal but didnt have much else to do apparently so hard to say.

You've got a heart of stone Donaldo87. Go on give Faddy another go ;)

Seriously tho the goalkeeping position is a worry. Hope we are using the success of Ruddy and Randolph to try and entice some decent English Premiership reserve keepers to sign for us.

Edited by Och Aye

:lol: I got my hopes up too much last time when he came back that he'd play for Scotland again so now i've drawn the line haha. Happy enough with Johnson and Dom Thomas.

Yeah GK is the big priority now. Hopefully the new GK coach has some good ideas.

:lol: I got my hopes up too much last time when he came back that he'd play for Scotland again so now i've drawn the line haha. Happy enough with Johnson and Dom Thomas.

Yeah GK is the big priority now. Hopefully the new GK coach has some good ideas.

Did Faddy get to 50 caps?