Broadfoot - Page 4 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah the old 'whataboutery' pish. Not heard that in a while. I couldn't really care less what it sounds like to you mate. Look further up the thread, I've already commented on that tit broadfoot. And I've previously commented on that other walloper McLean saying he is free to do what he wants as far as I'm concerned. I've also made my views on sectarianism pretty clear in the past.

I'm making a point about fitba fans in general, using this message board as an example.

See for me the interesting element of this story is the fact that the English FA have come down hard on sectarian abuse while our own Football Association sit there going "sorry, what?" week after week.

How this Message Board reacts isn't anywhere near as impactful as how the authorities react.

See for me the interesting element of this story is the fact that the English FA have come down hard on sectarian abuse while our own Football Association sit there going "sorry, what?" week after week.

How this Message Board reacts isn't anywhere near as impactful as how the authorities react.

Mate, you are missing the point I was trying to make.

But as it happens I do completely agree with this.

What posting history ? You mean because I ripped yer wee bigoted pal a new ersehole all the time ?

And Squirelhumper's simply the classic example of someone who cannae help but play the man and not the ball.

I simply pointed out that it's obvious that some are constant apologists for one side of the sectarian divide, while equally the same people can't wait to condemn the other side.

Nae need to get personal, eh ?

You know very well what I'm talking about.