Hibs V Rangers - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers will walk that league.

That's been my thought for a while, but seeing them today they appear to have strengthened considerably and are unlikely to have another season as poor as the last. I expect them to be back in the Premiership next season....

Sam Stanton b'fcuk. What's the point in having 2 feet if he's only ever going to use just the one. Could easily have got a hatrick and been 3-0 or 3-1 after half an hour or so.

If Mark Oxley's the answer then your asking the wrong question

Lewis Stevenson making the same mistake today as he did at Ibrox in the play-off

Forster injured again

Fraser Fyvie was anonymous, is he going to be one of these players who are shit hot until they get a nice wee contract??

Doesn't matter who your playing whether it's Chelsea, Brechin, Malmo, Celtic, The Real Rangers or Sevco, to lose 6 goals at Home in completely inexcusable

Much better in the second half. Took our chances well and played some neat and tidy stuff in spells.

Biggest positive for me was the urgency. It's something we have seriously lacked in recent years do it was good to see them work hard right to the end.

Agree with most of the posts, hibs were the better side for the first half hour although I didn't think either team were great tbh. They were fairly shambolic at the back after that. We looked like scoring every time we went forward.

I said before the game, today was about making a good start and that's what we have done. I won't be getting carried away, just happy we are finally making a bit of progress.

I would disagree with Bruce. Holt played well but Probsbly would have given Halliday motm.

Edited by Angus_Young

Well he thinks Rangers could qualify for champions league in 3 years,

They could. Probably won't but could.

Anyway, only saw the second half but it was most enjoyable. Players look really fit which is a huge improvement on last season and was quite impressed with Tavernier and Waghorn. Good to see us try something other than just lumping the ball up the park too. Also great to see the demise of the 3 touch free kick!