Hibs V Rangers - Page 3 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sectarian songs

Remember the rules. No YouTube footage = it didnae happen.

Although I'm sure those songs were sung I doubt anyone got arrested for it. The Police don't seem to get the law around this yet.

I'll be interested to see how we do against teams like St Mirren and QotS.

Not particularly original or insightful, but comments like that make me smile inside a wee bit at how the mighty have fallen.

:lol:

On the game, just watched a bit, Nicky law gave the ball away every time he had it in the 15 minutes I watched.

The one thing that we have lacked in recent seasons in consistency and that is what we will need to avoid the play offs. We simply have to win this league. I was impressed with a lot of our play yesterday. All of a sudden we appear to have players that have desire and are up for the challenge.

What was everyone's opinion on Hibs penalty btw? In real time I immediately said 'penalty'. Watching it back it looks very soft. Not saying he dived either mind you, just looks like he lost his balance.

thoughts?

It does look potentially soft.

The one thing that makes me think Collum is quite possibly correct is the lack of any real complaint from whoever it was that gave it away.

Not particularly original or insightful, but comments like that make me smile inside a wee bit at how the mighty have fallen.

:lol:

On the game, just watched a bit, Nicky law gave the ball away every time he had it in the 15 minutes I watched.

Strange comment.

Rangers have been pish before and will be pish in the future. Nobody is fantastic all of the time.

As a Well fan I'd have thought you'd get that.

Strange comment.

Rangers have been pish before and will be pish in the future. Nobody is fantastic all of the time.

As a Well fan I'd have thought you'd get that.

Definitely.

It was the bit about stmirren and queen of the south being a test of where you are.

There was a time when fiorentina, Dortmund or Valencia would have been the test.

Definitely.

It was the bit about stmirren and queen of the south being a test of where you are.

There was a time when fiorentina, Dortmund or Valencia would have been the test.

True but we are at the bottom of the cycle right now and will get back there eventually.

I see Alan Stubbs has signed an extension to his deal at hibs.

The timing seems a bit odd to me. Can't say that, from the outside looking in, he has done a great job at hibs. You would have thought they might have waited to see how they start the season before giving him a new deal. Hibs fans happy with this?

The timing seems a bit odd to me. Can't say that, from the outside looking in, he has done a great job at hibs. You would have thought they might have waited to see how they start the season before giving him a new deal. Hibs fans happy with this?

cant really argue with any of that, got a feeling the guy is just another in a long line of imposters at e.r

getting a bit sick of the "we could have been 3 up in the first 20 minutes" pish

seems to have won the "fans" over by just not being terry butcher!

Edited by dan cake

The only reason they've extended his contract is because I stuck a tenner on him being the next Championship manager to leave his post at 10/1 about 20 minutes before they announced the thing!!

cant really argue with any of that, got a feeling the guy is just another in a long line of imposters at e.r

getting a bit sick of the "we could have been 3 up in the first 20 minutes" pish

seems to have won the "fans" over by just not being terry butcher!

Always chuckle at the amount of folk going on about Hibs and the 'great football' they played last term. Finished just ahead of an utterly shambolic Rangers and miles behind a decent, but no where near brilliant Hearts. When I listened to Stubbs after the game at the weekend I was amazed at his assessment. '6-2 wasnt a true reflection of the game'. Pretty sure Hibs had two shots on target? Thing is though there are loads of fans that lap this sort of pish up.

I get the fact he is trying to stay positive but I would imagine a lot of fans would just appreciate a bit of honesty. I know I would.

The only reason they've extended his contract is because I stuck a tenner on him being the next Championship manager to leave his post at 10/1 about 20 minutes before they announced the thing!!

Sorry to laugh at your misfortune but that is funny. ?

Did you notice what price Jackie McNamara was to be next premier manager to leave by any chance?

Always chuckle at the amount of folk going on about Hibs and the 'great football' they played last term. Finished just ahead of an utterly shambolic Rangers and miles behind a decent, but no where near brilliant Hearts. When I listened to Stubbs after the game at the weekend I was amazed at his assessment. '6-2 wasnt a true reflection of the game'. Pretty sure Hibs had two shots on target? Thing is though there are loads of fans that lap this sort of pish up.

I get the fact he is trying to stay positive but I would imagine a lot of fans would just appreciate a bit of honesty. I know I would.

Not a hibby but agreed with his assessment on the game