Hibs V Rangers - Page 5 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I hate all this shite. I fail to see how we can put the past behind us while still enforcing bans on the BBC. I do admit that McLaughlin's reporting of some arrests at last week's game was certainly curiously selective and therefore I would hope to see such reporting replicated to other teams but we really need to just get over it and move on. Whether it be Spiers, McLaughlin, Jackson, Keevins or whoever clubs choose to ban, it's not healthy.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thewolf is right. What do Rangers hope to achieve from something like this? Or any other club that has done it in the past; I'm sure Hearts have. They comes across as petty and vindictive, and look a bit silly to most people. Granted it may be popular with some of their support, but what a complete waste of time and energy.

Because he is a twat like Jackson , guidi and broadfoot. Speirs tells it like it is.

So it's OK for Celtic to do it but not for Rangers?

Fair enough. Nice to see you're totally balanced like the reporting.

I'm with Wolf on this. Banning the reporters is a waste of time and reflects badly on the club. Even if the reporter was a rabid frothing liar it's not worth the hassle. Just ignoring them is the best bet.