Idiot Stewards In Celtic Park - Page 2 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Idiot Stewards In Celtic Park

Irishandproud

I agree. I remember going there for the Estonia game and we were sitting in the stand opposite the main stand. Me and my two mates are fairly big boys, but not huge (16/17 stone each). The three of us couldn't lean back in our seats at the same time, we had to take it in turns that one would lean forward so the other two could lean back, and then swap after a few minutes.

What a load of nonsense.

I agree. I remember going there for the Estonia game and we were sitting in the stand opposite the main stand. Me and my two mates are fairly big boys, but not huge (16/17 stone each). The three of us couldn't lean back in our seats at the same time, we had to take it in turns that one would lean forward so the other two could lean back, and then swap after a few minutes.

What a load of nonsense.

lol

The problem with Pittodrie is they have fitted 2 seats into a space for 1 seat. Fek all leg room in that big stand behind the goals

Unless you are exceptionally tall I can't see any grounds for that claim.

Had the same seat since 1993 in that stand and have never had a problem with that and I'm a shade under 6 foot.

I could however see why folk might complain about the south stand.

Unless you are exceptionally tall I can't see any grounds for that claim.

Had the same seat since 1993 in that stand and have never had a problem with that and I'm a shade under 6 foot.

I could however see why folk might complain about the south stand.

Can't say I've ever had issues with legroom at Pittodrie.

The Jerry Kerr Stand at Tannadice however...