Points - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

casey777

People that don't know how many points they're on are definitely harvesters.

not really, i dont tend to pay too much attention to which game is dropping off but as i usually miss 1 game a year so i am usually on 7-8 points which is always enough to get a ticket in the first round of sales.

I usually buy the tickets for our group and most of them don't know either without checking

So....

You only actually needed a point to get to 1 of the last 10 games and it was against the World Champions in (arguably) the best Stadium in the World.

Surprisinging stuff there...

I'm on 8 points (ish) - very much with hs on not paying too much attention.

Think we will be getting mininum. Delaney was just trying to get an increase of allocation.

After us winning in glasgow, the irish will be looking for any small advantage and that will include as small a Scotland support as possible.

Edited by Robroysboy

Thought Delaney was promising us more than 5%? I'm only on 3pts, so might be the home end for me (which I'm not too bothered about).

How dare you Charlie. Haven't you considered the safety risk to the other 50,000 who will be attending the game??? Have you consulted washboarder/ the Garda about your proposed plans?

just spoke to police Scotland, voicing my concerns of integration of fans, Police Scotland say the onus lies with SFA the sfa have an obligation for the health and safety of all their staff also members of the public attending an organised event, police scotland can only act if an incident happens on the day.

I expect a serious tit-for-tat with FAI over this: we will be getting hee-haw (and frankly, we deserve hee-haw) in terms of away tickets. If most Ireland fans had their way, Delaney won't be in charge by the time the ticket allocations are announced anyway, so his opinion may count for nothing!

• 3 weeks later...