Message To Nawbags - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Message To Nawbags

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nawbag bawbag nawbag bawbag Nawbag bawbag nawbag bawbag Nawbag bawbag nawbag bawbag Nawbag bawbag nawbag bawbag Nawbag bawbag nawbag bawbag

Nawbag bawbag nawbag bawbag Nawbag bawbag nawbag bawbag Nawbag bawbag nawbag bawbag Nawbag bawbag nawbag bawbag Nawbag bawbag nawbag bawbag

That the new song for the tartan army

Clearly from a member of the och aye qaeda.

??

I know a no voter who told me she voted yes. Her whole family voted no because they heard that Catholics were all voting yes and as bigots, and racists, they all voted no.

peever how do you expect to convert people to the Yes side with these kind of posts ... you are more likely to entrench No voters .... thus you are not helping the cause .... grow up ffs I know it might be hard for you but at least make a effort to grow up and act your age

peever how do you expect to convert people to the Yes side with these kind of posts ... you are more likely to entrench No voters .... thus you are not helping the cause .... grow up ffs I know it might be hard for you but at least make a effort to grow up and act your age

Bit Yestapo that.

The vote is over, the result is in, it was No, he'll have a hard time convincing anyone now.

I am passed the point of giving a fukk what the no voting contingent want.

We are all supposed to be nice to them as if this will change a ing thing. Ahhh that, it did not work before and it will not work again.

I say slag the ing shit out of them. Rip the pish like it has never been ripped before and then rip it some more.

Nawbags.

The vote is over, the result is in, it was No, he'll have a hard time convincing anyone now.

He had a hard time pre-referendum.

Getting dressed up in highlander fud garb was the Yes-equivalent of all over tattoos and piercings on "off the grid" freaks in Occupy Wall Street.

Canvassing strangers whilst brandishing a claymore with a fresh saltire drawn on yer pus widnae sway undecideds - it just makes them more likely to say "Aye, I'm voting Yes" so they can shut the door on you before saying " shortbread loony"

Which ultimately makes them Nawbags.

Being nicey nicey all the time is hugely overrated. This idea that you can by the power of your persuasion convert No's to Yes's but be careful not to say anything remotely harsh as this will cause them to revert is fantasy.

The Yes camp all felt the utter contempt of the No campaign and the No voters. And now we are supposed to respect them? Well I don't, they make me sick to be honest. The whole situation is a sickener. Not personally, I am all right jack but every time I think about what was done, what was lost I feel sick.

I can barely look at them. Scotland is divided, the vote just revealed it, it did not cause it. It also showed up what the No's really think of the Yes's. Utter contempt.

Had Yes won on the day by a similarly narrow margin do you think the No's would have accepted it and moved on to building a new and better Scotland.

Or do you think they would have doubled down their dirty tricks and maneuverings to cause it to fail or be still born?

What would the last few months have been like in the media had we voted Yes?

Why should the YEs camp be governed by some strict code of ethics while the other side have no rules (and all the weapons).

By being goody two shoes we are not going to make the media give us a fair 'trial'. They are still going to all scheme together to us over. Just like last time.

I am bored of being nice. (Well not me personally obviously.)

ok changing the tone a wee bit , To me voting for westminster was morally wrong, so I'm not forgiving... up to the no voters to figure it our for themselves,

I wouldn't suck up to tories but at least they don't hide who they are, unlike sleekit I'm alright Jack No voters.

I have lost a couple of friends because of this, ( my choice )

They couldn't admit to me they were no voters...but I could tell by their sheepish nature all through the campaign and after.

So if you feel like that after you voted, you must know it's was not the correct decision.

I keep thinking back to a scene in breaking bad when Heisenberg has defeated all his enemies but his home life is in ruin and his ex wife say something along lines

"well done your the top dog, enjoy your spoils... "

So unionists enjoy your United Kingdom. What an almighty f#cked up, has -been hole of a country.

To be honest. watching the UK gradually die will bring us to an independent Scotland.

I'm with Thplinth.

Heres to an Independent Republic of Scotland

I don't think being aggressive and condescending will help convince soft no's to yes next time. But then again the opposite didn't convince these people either. Maybe they just have to find their own way to a yes, if and when that ever happens.

Your billy Brit types are fair game though. The people who would still vote for the union even if you could guarantee a yes vote would be better for them and their kids.

At least us mental Nats can hold our head up when FOS is played at Hampden unlike the wee cowrin timerous beasties ie NAWBAGS.

I know people who voted "No" because they thought it would be the best thing for Scotland and for her people.

They're proud Scots, too.