Leon Brittan - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Leon Brittan

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth won't come out until the last one dies

The British establishment are wean raping kents and our country voted to let them govern us.Hell mend us.

It's been known for ages i have all the Lobster magaziines from then, some dodgy stories, kincora, south wales.

Here's some info starts page 2

http://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/lobster65/lob65-tittle-tattle.pdf#search=%22savile%22

Edited by phart

I'll look at it later but Kincora is the one the Orange men were fiddling with young boys.I remember reading that the IRA blew up the future Kings mentor because he was a wean touching feck.He was always a bit weird and his missus loved the BBC ,which embarrassed the the Royal Family no end.

still haven't seen anything come out ; aside from 'Nick' the credible rent boys story

It hasn't and I am beginning to think it won't. Tom Watson said he didn't use his parliamentary privilege as he was being urged to do to say anything about the allegations against Brittan in case it affected any trial. I am beginning to think there will be no trial(s) so he should just come out with it.....

People like Saville should not get away with it for their whole lives so if there are any others out there they can't be left unchallenged till they all die off.

I'm beginning to think it was stuff like this that Willie McCrae had on the Establishment when he was topped.

In a year's time, anything relevant to Willie McCrae should be released under the thirty year rule. It'll be interesting to find out if there are extensions placed on any relevant files.

Jeezo. I'd heard the name Willie MacRae mentioned a few times but didn't really know much about him. Just read up oh him there, it's like something out of a Hollywood movie!! Assuming what I've read is a relatively accurate version of events how the hell could that be considered suicide?

Jeezo. I'd heard the name Willie MacRae mentioned a few times but didn't really know much about him. Just read up oh him there, it's like something out of a Hollywood movie!! Assuming what I've read is a relatively accurate version of events how the hell could that be considered suicide?

Well Dr Kelly killed himself with one small cut on his wrist, a cut that would have bled profusely yet went unnoticed by paramedics who found him. He did take 29 tablets but luckily nearly all trace had disappeared from his system by his postmortem. So with that miraculous death I have no idea why you'd be suspicious of the ingenious way Willie took his own life.

Unfortunately for the victims, sex cases are very hard to prove.

Yes, a lot of victims only go public many years later

Cosby story is big over here

Every week seems to be a new celeb with a story

Never liked the guy , but only from A purely comedic stance; as think his patter is crap

But amazingly popular

Seems to appeAl to that over stated obvious American sense of humour

Give me Jake the Peg any day