Two Young Girls Attacked By Loyalist Scvm At George Square - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Two Young Girls Attacked By Loyalist Scvm At George Square

Wont be facing any charges. That's what they where told yesterday.

That's good of the police eh. What about the scummy Nazi filth who where abusing anyone with a saltire on that night? Have any of these bunny rabbits faced any justice or are rangers supporting no voters exempt from the law?

What a sad stupidly worded post.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it was widely reported and also in the live news feeds from George Square.

I was referring to the cambuslang incident.

Of course I saw the reports of the 'stand-off' in George square between the two equally to blame parties.

I actually watched a French doc where they were talking to some no voting novel writer who described that night as indy supporters attacking unionists.

Top, top, lassies.

Will be given the Freedom of Glasgow in the next 10 years when we eventually get there.

aye, and (king) George Sq, mite be re named after them... well a plaque at least....

What parts are correct?

Most of it, read between the lines -----

comment about the police is a tongue in cheek remark with reference to why it has taken 4 months to get a decision, when it should not have got to that point.

Nazi filth - description of a load of guys waving UJ and storming GS and giving the old hitler wave

Rangers no voters - It does not take to much working out that someone waving a UJ in the centre of Glasgow would have a connection to The Rangers and would have voted No !!! - I do not think any of there names are Timothy do you ????

Most of it, read between the lines -----

comment about the police is a tongue in cheek remark with reference to why it has taken 4 months to get a decision, when it should not have got to that point.

Nazi filth - description of a load of guys waving UJ and storming GS and giving the old hitler wave

Rangers no voters - It does not take to much working out that someone waving a UJ in the centre of Glasgow would have a connection to The Rangers and would have voted No !!! - I do not think any of there names are Timothy do you ????

Sweeping Generalisations....... all a bit boring and predictable.

I honestly have no idea about the story btw.... couple of fit looking burds standing in SG square with a fleg and some other folk with another fleg......whats the story.

as in, what actually happened? Not the add ons for effect and demonisation.....

See, surely people causing it are the first to do something "antagonistic" in this case - that'll be why there was a court date :wink2:

How were they causing it?? By standing with a flag? By not doing Nazi salutes and throwing bottles and spiting on people?

Well?...... did you jump in to quick with your sweeping Generalisation? ......

lol

Not at all. You're getting all set to defend thugs, who just happen to have the same warped view of the world as your region.

Nice to see that article misses out mentioning who was the first to pull a flag from anyone that night :ok:

Squirrelhumper is 100% correct. Your whataboutery routine and heid-in-the-sand is beyond belief but not unexpected.

The young girls have the right to protest peacefully - which they did. For them to get arrested is a total joke.

Was it a protest or was it just a the yes side showing they would not go away. As to the impartiality of some folk on here how can anyone say the trouble came from both sides when it was only the unionist supporters who were flinging bottles and smoke bombs. It was even, by all accounts, organised and set up on the vanguard bears website but as yet no one has said or shown any yes sides forums talking about kicking off after the result