Two Young Girls Attacked By Loyalist Scvm At George Square - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Two Young Girls Attacked By Loyalist Scvm At George Square

@Ersatz Thistle Is this ambassadorial post salaried ?

Nah sorry Newryrep, what with the cut backs there's only the budget for a tin of luxury shortbread and a raffle ticket for matchday hospitality at Pittodrie.

I actually watched a French doc where they were talking to some no voting novel writer who described that night as indy supporters attacking unionists.

Any idea who this lying cünt was ?

Top, top, lassies.

Will be given the Freedom of Glasgow in the next 10 years when we eventually get there.

:ok::ok:

The spirit of departed patriots like Annie Knight and Margo MacDonald lives on.

It's young, brave, active, patriotic Scots like Sarah and Sophie Johnson that have the Unionists worried in the long term.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My money would be on CJ Sansom, a man who thinks that independence = nazis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C._J._Sansom

A miserable old Tory cünt I'll bet.

He has some highly original ideas for his novels I'll give him that. It's not as though the life of Henry VIII or a German victory over Britain in 1940 have been done to death a thousand times before by hacks. Oh wait ...

Do the exact same rules apply to older women or is it different rules for them when perving on admiring a young man?

A older woman admiring a young man = 'Mrs Robinson' and lots of articles in posh papers and magazines about sexual liberation of the older woman and confidence complete with pictures of stockings

A man admiring a young woman = dirty old man / perv / peado

Given Sarah Palin uses 'ride' it can't be good.....

On stories from people who were there that night (in both an official capacity & non-official)

Interesting. From the clip that was available on the internet I see a young woman, clearly frightened, on the ground surrounded by a bunch of men about twice her size, with people laughing at her situation. Something had obviously happened in the lead up to this, which I suspect ( but obviously can't prove) wasn't pleasant for the her. She appears to be trying to hang onto a saltire flag which a brave man holding a Union flag, is taking off her. Initially she succeeds, then the thug reaches out and wrenches it away from her and she falls back to the ground. In the background people jeer at her. I'm not sure when the police saw fit to arrest the woman, but I doubt many will be surprised that faced with the choice of arresting her or dealing with the mob of men around her, plod opted to arrest the teenage girl. Whatever proceeded the events in the clip I would hang my head in shame if I or any of mine were involved in what happened to that woman. No doubt she asked for it. Edited by Pool Q

Its the same in every non OF football ground acroiss the country. Tackle the away end of "up to knees in blood"/ "up the ra", of arrest some ICT or Falkirk fan who was being a bit of a dick?

We all know which problem the Police focus on.

J

Interesting. From the clip that was available on the internet I see a young woman, clearly frightened, on the ground surrounded by a bunch of men about twice her size, with people laughing at her situation. Something had obviously happened in the lead up to this, which I suspect ( but obviously can't prove) wasn't pleasant for the her. She appears to be trying to hang onto a saltire flag which a brave man holding a Union flag, is taking off her. Initially she succeeds, then the thug reaches out and wrenches it away from her and she falls back to the ground. In the background people jeer at her. I'm not sure when the police saw fit to arrest the woman, but I doubt many will be surprised that faced with the choice of arresting her or dealing with the mob of men around her, plod opted to arrest the teenage girl. Whatever proceeded the events in the clip I would hang my head in shame if I or any of mine were involved in what happened to that woman. No doubt she asked for it.

Interesting. From the clip that was available on the internet I see a young woman, clearly frightened, on the ground surrounded by a bunch of men about twice her size, with people laughing at her situation. Something had obviously happened in the lead up to this, which I suspect ( but obviously can't prove) wasn't pleasant for the her. She appears to be trying to hang onto a saltire flag which a brave man holding a Union flag, is taking off her. Initially she succeeds, then the thug reaches out and wrenches it away from her and she falls back to the ground. In the background people jeer at her. I'm not sure when the police saw fit to arrest the woman, but I doubt many will be surprised that faced with the choice of arresting her or dealing with the mob of men around her, plod opted to arrest the teenage girl. Whatever proceeded the events in the clip I would hang my head in shame if I or any of mine were involved in what happened to that woman. No doubt she asked for it.

Basically size doesn't come into it.

She grabbed the UF, then the guy grabbed the saltire - both were arrested for the same offence & neither will face further charges.

On stories from people who were there that night (in both an official capacity & non-official)

So on a "story" or "stories" from "people" [or was it "we are the people"] official and non official - a lot of hear say in your answer and your going by what people are saying, basically you was not there.

You cannot get into full on discussions with some of the comments you have made on "peoples stories" as to what happened prior to that glorious saltire being ripped from a wee lassies hand

Based on?

So on a "story" or "stories" from "people" [or was it "we are the people"] official and non official - a lot of hear say in your answer and your going by what people are saying, basically you was not there.

You cannot get into full on discussions with some of the comments you have made on "peoples stories" as to what happened prior to that glorious saltire being ripped from a wee lassies hand

Based on the word of a police officer that was there, the brother of one of the neds that was there & also from someone from the "yes side" that saw it happen :ok:

Not much then. I don't know if the clip on the web (in which the woman doesn't try to grab the UJ from the ned) is the actual incident that led to her arrest. Certainly hope not, although I wouldn't be surprised with our police.

Based on the word of a police officer that was there, the brother of one of the neds that was there & also from someone from the "yes side" that saw it happen :ok:

A police officer and a brother of a ned, do me a favour i would rather trust my dogs arse after a vindaloo than those two.

As for someone from the "Yes side" - to give evidence against a fellow patriot is close to treason in my view

Well you were arguing that she was not a ride due to her looking like a ned so your mind was working the same way, you were just disputing the conclusion.

As soon as I saw that picture I could envisage these posts appearing.

For me the problem is the uncouth language but that is not age related. Ride is a term I dislike almost as much as the phrase 'get your hole'.

But even if he said attractive it would still be a mine field of strange rules (like the ones introduced above about relative age etc of the person saying it).

So for example what is the acceptable cut-off for a 40 year old man to find a woman/girl sexually attractive? Then say a 50 year old, a 60 year old? Could we lay out the rules so we all understand them. It is a fascinating subject. (Scots are incredibly sexually prudish making this very funny as well.)

Do the exact same rules apply to older women or is it different rules for them when perving on admiring a young man?

But then at what point is it OK to for an old guy to admire a young lady's beauty not just just in a sexual way but in a general way

But then at what point is it OK to for an old guy to admire a young lady's beauty not just just in a sexual way but in a general way

That's a very difficult question and unfortunately I don't have an answer. For many years we holidayed in Spain and Greece where waiters etc would rub my young daughter's hair and say how beautiful she was, I never felt uneasy with this. When she was 13 we went to Turkey where waiters etc thought it was okay to admire her in an overtly sexual way (age of consent there is 14 I believe), this I wasn't comforable with. I think much of it is cultural and that is very hard to understand at times. Don't really know where I'm going with this other than to illustrate that there is so many factors to consider.

I do recall however a poster on this board admiring a young lady in the public eye in a sexual way, I pointed out that she was no older than 13 and he responded "it's ok as long as there is grass on the park".

FFS go away and suck your thumb you stupid boy. Please don't come onto a adult forum with your playground arguments ...someone told me FFS.