Hibs V Rangers - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Competitive football returns for both teams. All change at Rangers and the first chance to see how Warburton will approach the job. I don't buy into the premise that this competition is not really important. For Rangers is very important to get a winning mentality going as quick as possible. Our start last season was not the best. I like the look of our squad with a good mixture of youth and experience.

Edited by EddardStark

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad that the football returns to pitch today I think that recent transfer activity talk will take a back seat and I think it's received too much media time.

This will be a chance to see what potential both clubs have for the coming season.

While the petrofac cup may not be at the top of the agenda it will be a game neither team wants to lose.

I'm not at the game today but will go for 2-1 hibs.

I'm feeling refreshed for the new season after I couldn't wait for the last one to end but I can't claim to get too excited by the Petrofac Cup. That said, it was the tournament which prompted the end of McCoist's tenure so I should maybe be more thankful for it...

Hibs were better team for most of that half. Rangers goal seemed to start a momentum shift.

Holt been rangers best player by far. Didn't realise McKay and templeton were playing until 35 minutes in!

Funny game. Cummings and Malonga should have done better with chances. Lewis Allan up front looks out his depth a bit. Been easier ride for Rangers back four since he came on. Fyvie looked injured as he left the pitch. May yet see Scott Allan on.

Decent atmosphere between fans. Nice bit of edge.