I Love Man City In Europe - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

I Love Man City In Europe

City are so reliant on a couple of players which given their squad and wage bill is shocking. The coach is not getting nearly enough out of a huge number of his players. Brilliant finishing from Aguero got him out of jail tonight but there is little sign that they are progressing and their efforts in both the EPL and Europe so far this season have been pathetic given their resources. Apparently Sagna is on 6 million, 6 FECKING MILLION a year (as one example). They have gone from being a great story in ending the Utd dominance of Manchester to equally as dislikable very very quickly. Oh, and Hart is hopeless.

Glass of wine, mince pie, and laugh my ass off at Man City.

:wave:

A goal and a man up yet still pumped by half time....

:wave:

City are so reliant on a couple of players which given their squad and wage bill is shocking. The coach is not getting nearly enough out of a huge number of his players. Brilliant finishing from Aguero got him out of jail tonight but there is little sign that they are progressing and their efforts in both the EPL and Europe so far this season have been pathetic given their resources. Apparently Sagna is on 6 million, 6 FECKING MILLION a year (as one example). They have gone from being a great story in ending the Utd dominance of Manchester to equally as dislikable very very quickly. Oh, and Hart is hopeless.

Hart's distribution is awful, apart from that I don't think he's been too bad this season, although he could have done better with a couple we've conceded. He's had far more good saves than f*ck up's this year.

City are reliant on Kompany, Yaya, Silva & Aguero more than anyone else. Yaya & Silva never played last night (Yaya's been shite all season IMO). I don't see what's wrong with being reliant on the spine of your team. As for Sagna being on £6M per year, £12M all in for an International right back is a decent bit of business IMO, Utd for example, paid £30M before wages for Luke Shaw.

I love football

Therefore I hate Man City. Nothing personal but as a club they represent a lot I hate about modern day football.

Why is that? because they spent fortunes to break the cartel before the door was slammed shut or because of their brilliant academy & community work?

Been out the group stages yet ?

Yip, last season as it happens - short memories you United fans :wink2:

A good result for Man City in the end last night but I cannot see them getting the points in Rome, you just wonder if BM needed a result last night would they have fecked up at then end.

As for Hart, he should concentrate more on his hands rather than his "head & shoulders" :wave: