Since It's Friday.... - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Since It's Friday....

An elephant was drinking out of a river one day, when he spotted a turtle asleep on a log. So, he ambled on over and kicked it clear across the river.

"What did you do that for?" asked a passing giraffe.

"Because I recognized it as the same turtle that took a nip out of my trunk 53 years ago."

"Wow, what a memory" commented the giraffe.

"Yes," said the elephant, "turtle recall".

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a joke but on pointless yesterday the question was name any film which a member of the Smith family had a credited role. You had the choice of Will, his wife or their two kids. Two old dears on the show, first answer the only one I can think of is 'The Nutty Professor' (which actually scored 2 points as the wife was in it). Second answer, 'Shrek'. I am not sure that they knew who Will Smith was.

• 2 weeks later...

Pliers was having a quiet drink in his local when this fella walks in, goes right up to him, slaps him on the back, and leers "Haw you! I've just shagged yer maw."

The pub goes deathly quiet.

Pliers slowly puts his drink down and turns to the fella. And says...

"Awa hame da, yer pished."

• 4 weeks later...

I came home from work last night and told my wife that I've been given a huge promotion at work which means I get my own office and I get to employ my own private secretary.
"Well, you'd better hire someone who's a bit old, fat and ugly," she said, "I don't want you choosing someone who you're going to be tempted to have sex with."
"That's fair enough," I replied, "When can you start?

The dog ran off last night,I walked around the park calling his name for 20 mins and still couldn't find him.
A friend said I should look harder,so I shaved my head and got a tattoo.
I still can't find the dog

Edited by fringo

Scotsman ,Englishman and Irish man on a lighthouse. They are all bored with nothing to do. Each gets a month off every so often.

Scotsman's turn to go off for a month - others ask if he can bring something back to relieve the boredom - so he comes back with a pack of cards.

They play cards for a few months and then get bored with it.

Englishman's turn to go off for a month. Bring us back something Nigel they ask.

Nigel comes back a month later with a backgammon set. So they play backgammon for a few months ..then the cards come back out.

Finally its Irish man's turn. He comes back a month later and they ask him - what did you bring back Paddy?. Its outside he says. They look out and there's a huge box of tampons outside the door.

What the fook are we meant to do with them - the other ask.

Paddy says - look at the box - you can swim , play tennis ride a bike...

A duck walks into a bar and says to the barman, "Got any bread?"

Barman says: "No"

Duck says: "Got any Bread?"

Barman says: "No"

Duck says: "Got any Bread?"

Barman says: "No, we have no bread."

Duck says: "Got any bread"

Barman says: "No, we haven't got any bread."

Duck says: "Got any bread?"

Barman says: "No, are you deaf? We haven't got any bread. Ask me again and I'll nail your beak to the bar, you irritating bird!"

Duck says: "Got any nails?"

Barman says: "No."

Duck says: "Got any bread?"

Edited by daddybuc16

• 3 weeks later...

The strangest thing that happened to me when I worked at the United Nations was the time I got asked to get Kofi Annan a gram of cocaine.

I picked up the phone. "Kofi," I said, "right now the only one I can think of is 'oceanic'!!"