East Kilbride Is A Total Manky Shithole These Days - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

East Kilbride Is A Total Manky Shithole These Days

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are Blacklaw and Mount Cameron primary schools still on the go?

I started in Blacklaw before the boundaries moved or something and had to change to Mount Cameron.

In other matters I'll nominate Cowdenbeath as a place I wouldn't choose to go back to.

Haud on a minute, apart from the Coves do any Aberdeen fans on here actually come from Aberdeen?

All the new towns in Scotland are utter nightmares.....a mish mash of 60's concrete joined up by never-ending roundabouts, with a run doon shopping centre as the nominal centre of town.

Irvine isn't too bad. Probably because it was a town to begin with. Although the Bridgegate shopping centre certainly ticks your final box.

Can I add Greenock. Another shitehole with very little going for it.

The views across the Clyde are fantastic though...

Edited by Toepoke

Irvine isn't too bad. Probably because it was a town to begin with. Although the Bridgegate shopping centre certainly ticks your final box.

The views across the Clyde are fantastic though...

The west end of Greenock (and I don't mean Gourock!) does have superb views - mostly quite a pleasant area as well. I think Greenock is hard done by. Edited by Charlie Endell

Haud on a minute, apart from the Coves do any Aberdeen fans on here actually come from Aberdeen?

Am I really going to have to whip out my 'I've got a bigger Aberdeen cock than you' file again ?

'cause I'm telling you, mine's is huge...

I'd agree about Greenock, it is a bit of a dump, but also found the people from Greenock and 'e Port to be really friendly and generous.

They do need to learn to add a T and an H to words like the, this and that though. Also some lovely views across the water.

(Anybody get the videos of the guy from Greenock shouting at the camera and going "tonto" popping up on their Facebook?)

I've only met 1 guy from Renton, and I'd say he must be the most mental guy I've ever met, really scary guy, came to a BBQ in my garden with a knife in his sock!

:shocked:

Go yourself you trolling north brit cúnt.

Don't be too harsh on him he is trying to use our colonial terms to endear himself to us all. Using scottish terms makes you a proud scot apparently? Out does self loathing and subservience don't you know....

Edited by flynnyboy