iainmac1

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zahana-oni, on 26 Aug 2015 - 6:09 PM, said:

Parklife in not rating a 'Scottish born' player shock

:lol:

You're a lunatic. I rate lots of our adopted players. James Morrison is an excellent player, still shouldn't be playing for us though.

Slide tackle, on 26 Aug 2015 - 8:02 PM, said:

Do you only post to disagree with whatever parklife says or to slate him?

Aye, have you noticed that anaw? :lol:

Slide tackle, on 26 Aug 2015 - 8:02 PM, said:

Do you only post to disagree with whatever parklife says or to slate him?

I was curious so had a look at his recent posts

http://tartanarmyboard.co.uk/forum/index.php?app=core&module=search&do=user_activity&search_app=forums&mid=16407&sid=e7cbe64979de0c4d45b1a0478e725b49&search_app_filters[forums][searchInKey]=&userMode=content

12 of the last 14 have been giving me stick :lol:

im pretty sure he setup a goal after skinning someone on the touchline in that game, his scoring record is fantastic at youth levels.

he doesnt have much pace to rely on anyway looked slow in teh U21 game at easter road.

still too small for international football

Absolutely. I can't think of a single player of diminutive stature that has ever done anything in world football.

Signed for hibs for the rest of the season. It'll be good to get a look at him and see what kind of player we have here.

cant see confirmed anywhere, would be pleasantly suprised if this comes off but i'm a bit sceptical as we have been in for big lumps such as daily and higgdon

cant see confirmed anywhere, would be pleasantly suprised if this comes off but i'm a bit sceptical as we have been in for big lumps such as daily and higgdon

Daily record had it confirmed on their twitter site. Moving to hibs certainly worked out for Scott Allan.

Plenty of players have had a questionable attitude at a younger age and eventually became strong members of the Scotland team. Most of his decision we're probably heavily influenced by agents.

Possibly a good opportunity to wipe the slate clean and see how he gets on at Hibs given he's only 19.

I can't believe there's some Hibs fans on .net and fans Facebook pages who aren't happy this as he's not an "established" name!! If every team had that attitude the likes of Andrew Robertson and Gary Mackay-Steven would still be at Queens Park and Airdrie

Take Scott Allan last season for example, he was on the bones of his arse going nowhere after only playing 40-50 games if he was lucky his whole career and signed for Hibs and was tremendous.

Some say Islam Feruz is a difficult person to deal with but by all accounts Scotty Allan had his moments too. If a manager like Jose saw enough potential to sign him for Chelsea then that's good enough for me!!

If Stubbsy is happy.... I'm happy

???

I can't believe there's some Hibs fans on .net and fans Facebook pages who aren't happy this as he's not an "established" name!! If every team had that attitude the likes of Andrew Robertson and Gary Mackay-Steven would still be at Queens Park and Airdrie

Take Scott Allan last season for example, he was on the bones of his arse going nowhere after only playing 40-50 games if he was lucky his whole career and signed for Hibs and was tremendous.

Some say Islam Feruz is a difficult person to deal with but by all accounts Scotty Allan had his moments too. If a manager like Jose saw enough potential to sign him for Chelsea then that's good enough for me!!

If Stubbsy is happy.... I'm happy

agree with you, excited to see if he still has that bit of pace. We are crying out for players that will run at defences, looking forward to the seeing the guy perform.

agree with you, excited to see if he still has that bit of pace. We are crying out for players that will run at defences, looking forward to the seeing the guy perform.

Tbh I've never really seen much off him but the people who have ranted and raved about him certainly know their stuff