Georgia Predictions - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Georgia Predictions

Slide tackle

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draw. Hope I'm wrong.

Georgia are not very good but they are hard to beat. We only just sneaked past them at Ibrox. Ireland needed a last minute goal to beat them. Germany only beat them 2-0. Poland beat them 4-0 home and away but in both games 3 of the goals came fairly late on. In the home game Lewandowski scored a hat-trick in injury time.

We don't score many goals. They hardly score any. So it looks like a 0-0 to me. I'd settle for a 0-1 with another Maloney deflection right now.

The only thing that bothers me is we have conceded at all 3 away games this campaign and the first goal hqs gone to the home team .hope this changes come Friday

Aye, but to be fair, the 3 away games we have had up till now have been against our group rivals. Georgia and Gibraltar are the group "minnows" so we should be looking to exert pressure on them from the off.

Georgia are no mugs - we struggled to break them down at Ibrox and they caused us some headaches too. They have had better teams in the past but if you look through their squad they still have plenty of players who play at a decent level. Personally, I'd take a draw now.

Georgia are no mugs - we struggled to break them down at Ibrox and they caused us some headaches too. They have had better teams in the past but if you look through their squad they still have plenty of players who play at a decent level. Personally, I'd take a draw now.

I would "take" a draw right now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happened. And a defeat isn't totally out of the question.