Dublin Airport - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Dublin Airport

Frazerbob

Is 75 minutes enough time between flights with hand luggage only?

I am looking at flights to Rome for the rugby next year and flying via Dublin is an option however there's only 75 minute between scheduled flights....both Ryan Air. I'm a bit concerned that any delays will leave me Donald Ducked.

Is 75 minutes enough time between flights with hand luggage only?

I am looking at flights to Rome for the rugby next year and flying via Dublin is an option however there's only 75 minute between scheduled flights....both Ryan Air. I'm a bit concerned that any delays will leave me Donald Ducked.

That'll be fine. Dublin's no that big either, so easy to find the Rome gate.

Despite all the bad press Ryan Air gets, I've never had any problem with them regarding timescale.

Aye, should be fine but there's always a risk - chance you take. I was an hour late on a Ryan Air flight to Dublin last year due to fog - that's the exception though.

Since they built the new terminal it's some hike from where the Glasgow flight docks to get out of the place.

Thanks gents. Do I need to go through customs and then back in or can I just wonder to the Rome gate since I'll be checked in? Can't remember if they have security at the gates like Amsterdam.

Edited by Frazerbob