Sfa Confirm Ni Game And Free Ticket For St Holders - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sfa Confirm Ni Game And Free Ticket For St Holders

wanderer

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair it is onsale til the end of January. It does give the option to get it for people as a last minute Christmas present.

Just saying like.

I think they've done quite well here *takes cover*

it's a fair point that it goes to the end of Jan - however from personal experience I'm hardly flush in the month of January and many others are in the same boat

To be fair it is onsale til the end of January. It does give the option to get it for people as a last minute Christmas present.

Just saying like.

I think they've done quite well here *takes cover*

Having said that I was struggling to get a present for the missus.

"Darling for Christmas I bought us tickets tae Gibralter"

"Aw a wee holiday yer a gem"

"Naw a hame qualifier"

Just had the email I'm in two minds whether it good or not the price is more reasonable effectively 4 games priced at about £22.50 each which is reasonable but selling them at wrong time of year but as mentioned could be a good Xmas prezzie so maybe it is right time but would have liked it better if they were in sale until beggining of feb.... Maybe I'm getting to ahead of myself but does this mean the sfa have finally realised that the messed up with original price structure and this is there way of saving face without admitting the messed up???

Edited by blackcountry jock

Problem with buying the season ticket is that my son will go to a couple of the games with his school and a couple of games with me. So I will just have to buy for each game individually. Great to see the SFA back peddle a wee bit with the ticket prices, but it would have been better if they gave everyone a free NI ticket with the Gibraltar game.

i think its a pretty good deal £90 for the Gibraltar, Germany and Poland qualifiers along with the N Ireland friendly for seats behind the goal

compared with the £109 for the Georgia and Ireland qualifiers and the England friendly for seats behind the goal it certainly is anyway

What on earth is the point in playing Northern Ireland?

Would we not be better playing someone who can guarantee us a slot in, I think, pot 3 for the world cup? (I can't find the thread)

I think a win against them is one of the best ways to ensure a rise in ranking for us.