Sfa Confirm Ni Game And Free Ticket For St Holders - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Sfa Confirm Ni Game And Free Ticket For St Holders

wanderer

How about they just keep the ticket prices reasonable in the first place ffs

If they want to make money then maybe produce some decent fkin merchandise instead of the shite that is for sale at the moment? pish poor start to finish.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they want to make money then maybe produce some decent fkin merchandise instead of the shite that is for sale at the moment? pish poor start to finish.

...........and a Happy New Year :sing:

The merchandise missed opportunity is brutal. Scotland is about the only country where it is virtually impossible to buy a jersey before the game (or at all). This JD deal is a feckin joke.

How about some nice plain cotton polo shirts with embroidered badges?

Decent beanies or baseball caps?

V neck sweaters again classy and subtle.

Instead we get low stock, no input and cobbled together nylon polo shirts.

J

Game confirmed and SSC confirm that all season ticket holders will get a free ticket for the game as a "thank you"

Am I reading the SFA email correct - I don't see any mention of ST holders getting a free ticket. I read it as, if you are a SSC member and you buy all 3 home tickets by end of January, you get the NI ticket free.

As ST holders have already bought all their tickets, where is their free NI ticket ?

To paraphrase -

SFA - buy a season ticket and save a couple of quid. NAW

SFA - OK buy all your home tickets at once. NAW

SFA - OK buy your home tickets just prior to the games. OK

SFA - Buy the 3 Home tickets now and get a NI ticket free. NAW

Am I reading the SFA email correct - I don't see any mention of ST holders getting a free ticket. I read it as, if you are a SSC member and you buy all 3 home tickets by end of January, you get the NI ticket free.

As ST holders have already bought all their tickets, where is their free NI ticket ?

To paraphrase -

SFA - buy a season ticket and save a couple of quid. NAW

SFA - OK buy all your home tickets at once. NAW

SFA - OK buy your home tickets just prior to the games. OK

SFA - Buy the 3 Home tickets now and get a NI ticket free. NAW

There is two emails.

First one out to ST holders saying they get a free ticket as a "thank you".

Later a 2nd one followed to other members saying that they get a free ticket also if they but all the remaining home games in a package for that.

If you do not take that then it's £15-25 for a NI ticket on its own.

There is two emails.

Later a 2nd one followed to other members saying that they get a free ticket also if they but all the remaining home games in a package for that.

Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't aware of the email to ST holders.

There is two emails.

Yes got the email stating that we will receive NI tickets free. Don't need to apply or anything, tickets will be in

the same seats as ST & will be posted out nearer match.

Edited by scottincarlisle

TBH it was the England ticket forced on to the Season Ticket sales which made it look worse than what it really was.

Take that one off (and to be honest, it should have been optional) and ST prices were a little bit more acceptable.

It has just been one big balls up from the start and one hopefully the SSC will have learnt from..........

Agree that this is as close to an apology over the ticket pricing that we are going to get.

I hope that they have learned their lesson and price the next campaign correctly, heres hoping

1. Wee gordon takes us to France

2. The SFA realign their pricing policy to an affordable rate.

3. We get full houses for the next campaign, even against the smaller nations such as Georgia or Gibraltar.

We are on the verge of getting the opportunity to qualify for a major tournament, the last one being 1998.

Please don't f@ck this up SFA.

In GORD we trust

I really doubt prices will fall..... if we qualify for the finals, they will stay the same across the board, if we don't, I expect vast majority of the games to stay the same, with probably the pot 6 team priced more accordingly (to me that is the biggest kick in the face.... all the other games I am happy to pay what they are offering.... some more grudgingly than others).

I really doubt prices will fall..... if we qualify for the finals, they will stay the same across the board, if we don't, I expect vast majority of the games to stay the same, with probably the pot 6 team priced more accordingly (to me that is the biggest kick in the face.... all the other games I am happy to pay what they are offering.... some more grudgingly than others).

I think 25-30 is a fair (ish) price for Germany, Poland and arguably Ireland.

Gibraltar and Georgia 15-20 max.

They could have sold out the stadia at those reasonable prices.

Overhyped freindly against england shoehorned into the season ticket was not popular.