Qualification For France 2016 - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Qualification For France 2016

tom1172

What did you think to Oakwell, Tom?

Decent view from the away end & the pies are decent. My son was disappointed though as (in his best northern accent) he asked for chips & gravy to be told they didn't do that there!! Was there the game Dave Kitson got sent off.

after beating ireland at home,should we go out to attack in dublin? im not sure if the ireland team is better defensively than we are

I suspect it will be a close game just like Celtic Park.

I also imagine wee Gordon will be saying to his players, don't loose the first goal and see if we can nick one at the over end WITHOUT going gung-ho atttcaking. The same 1-0 top scotland or a draw would be fine by me.

I suspect it will be a close game just like Celtic Park.

I also imagine wee Gordon will be saying to his players, don't loose the first goal and see if we can nick one at the over end WITHOUT going gung-ho atttcaking. The same 1-0 top scotland or a draw would be fine by me.

Have to disagree with you pal

Think by then they will need a result will work in our favour.

3-1 Scotland remember where you heard it first !!

The best result in the Ireland v Poland game for us would obviously be a draw, but if one team does take three points I think I'd probably prefer it to be the Irish. Given that they've already taken 3 points off Germany, a win in Dublin would surely put them in the driving seat for 2nd?

The best result in the Ireland v Poland game for us would obviously be a draw, but if one team does take three points I think I'd probably prefer it to be the Irish. Given that they've already taken 3 points off Germany, a win in Dublin would surely put them in the driving seat for 2nd?

Never mind 2nd, if Poland win in Dublin they'll be in with a big shout for 1st place!

Never mind 2nd, if Poland win in Dublin they'll be in with a big shout for 1st place!

Draw please, but as long as we do the buissness in dublin and poland at home I can see 3rd munimum.

Strachan will privately be looking at 2nd.

Only game that concerns me is georgia away as this where our 2008 campaign derailed.

I expect the germans to come good, so its not key that we beat or draw with them at home but it would obviously help.

No disrespect to gibraltar but they are a pub team and if we cant beat them twice we dont deserve to finish 3rd.