Score Prediction Scotland V Northern Ireland - Page 3 - Scotland Home Games - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Score Prediction Scotland V Northern Ireland

UlsterScot

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People with your mindset is the reason sectarianism, racism and bigotry thrive.....

Blindly spout and believe lies for no other reason than hatred.

Your lies, hatred and bigotry show little difference than that of The NF/EDL and BNP.....

Clueless

What a load of pathetic drivel.

So I am the reason racisim and bigotry thrive and am no different to the BNP/EDL.

I know your having a wee love in with your protestant borthers across the water but get a grip.

Your mindset is the reason......

Its closed too reason and accepts Sectarian sweeping generalisation as fact.

Your mindset is the reason......

Its closed too reason and accepts Sectarian sweeping generalisation as fact.

After trying to decipher that poor excuse for a sentence...

Are you not making an even greater generalisation.

Perhaps your head is in the sand regarding the behaviour and attitude of many of your fans that I have experienced first hand.

After trying to decipher that poor excuse for a sentence...

Are you not making an even greater generalisation.

Perhaps your head is in the sand regarding the behaviour and attitude of many of your fans that I have experienced first hand.

I'm moving on Iain..... no point in carrying this on.

Nothing to learn from playing.we should beat them convincingly enough.but I thought that about Wales.just another England scenario.we win then good.if we lose then ur left scratching ur heads.

Nothing to learn from playing.we should beat them convincingly enough.but I thought that about Wales.just another England scenario.we win then good.if we lose then ur left scratching ur heads.

They have beaten Russia and Greece and gotten away draws in Portugal and Israel in the last year....and all those games were competitive fixtures. They have the added on factor where they seem to have eradicated losing to teams which they should be beating which was a issue for them in the last few campaigns

Like yereselves , they are a team playing with confidence and a team which believes in their Manager and they deserve respect

I do think they will be good opposition for ye with the hindsight that ye have to come to Dublin to play my boys in June,

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising

They have beaten Russia and Greece and gotten away draws in Portugal and Israel in the last year....and all those games were competitive fixtures. They have the added on factor where they seem to have eradicated losing to teams which they should be beating which was a issue for them in the last few campaigns

Like yereselves , they are a team playing with confidence and a team which believes in their Manager and they deserve respect

I do think they will be good opposition for ye with the hindsight that ye have to come to Dublin to play my boys in June,

Many thanks Green Tide Rising for your sensible, well informed post!

This thread was getting pretty desperate...

Agreed. Although its not the 'glamour friendly' folk were hoping for I think it will be a good test. :ok:

Prebook a couple of taxis. Couple of 6 seaters will do it and it should be under £20 a taxi. Can't actually comment on the taxi rank outside the airport but I'd imagine it's dearer.

Bus is a rip off.

Thanks Don. Two 6 seaters it is then Edited by UlsterScot

• 2 weeks later...

"Plantationist Bigots from the fake country created by London" - That's brilliant!

Can I borrow it for the new Banner I'm getting made?

Meanwhile back on Topic: 0-0, like the last time.

Now yiz can all go back to re-running the Battle of Bannockburn, or whatever else it is that passes for footy chat on this Board... :wave: