Nfl 2014/15 - Page 3 - Other Sports - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

TartanTeddy

Teams announced for next years International Series. From the KC Chiefs website.

"The Chiefs will host the Detroit Lions, the Miami Dolphins will host the New York Jets in a division matchup and the Jacksonville Jaguars will host the Buffalo Bills."

J

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams announced for next years International Series. From the KC Chiefs website.

"The Chiefs will host the Detroit Lions, the Miami Dolphins will host the New York Jets in a division matchup and the Jacksonville Jaguars will host the Buffalo Bills."

J

Think I'll see if we can get down for the Dolphins v Jets.

J

Surprised to see a divisional matchup in there, and a bit gutted the Bears aren't back but might try to head down for either the KC or Dolphins games.

Maybe do a TAMB day out to the Jets v Dolphins game??

TT

Edited by TartanTeddy

The game (Jets at Dolphins) will take place Oct. 4, 2015, in Week 4. The Buffalo Bills and Jacksonville Jaguars will meet in London on Oct. 25 in Week 7, and the Detroit Lions and Kansas City Chiefs will play there Nov. 1 in Week 8.

TT

Surprised to see a divisional matchup in there, and a bit gutted the Bears aren't back but might try to head down for either the KC or Dolphins games.

Maybe do a TAMB day out to the Jets v Dolphins game??

TT

Sounds good - when do the briefs go on sale ?. Will sell out sharpish

I always said the Dolphins had a crappo fanbase :guitar:

Edited by Ally Bongo

Sounds good - when do the briefs go on sale ?. Will sell out sharpish

I always said the Dolphins had a crappo fanbase :guitar:

You can register on NFL UK and they usually give you some notice and a couple of days pre-sale.

I'd certainly be up for going down for the Jets game - I even have a Jets T shirt which I bought randomly last time I was in Newark. Keller on the back - so typical of the Jets, that worked out well.

Will keep an eye out for sale dates and might even stick in my annual leave for then through to the Gibralter away game.

TT

You can register on NFL UK and they usually give you some notice and a couple of days pre-sale.

I'd certainly be up for going down for the Jets game - I even have a Jets T shirt which I bought randomly last time I was in Newark. Keller on the back - so typical of the Jets, that worked out well.

Will keep an eye out for sale dates and might even stick in my annual leave for then through to the Gibralter away game.

TT

:-)) I still have my (TWO) Sanchez ones lol (maybe he'll be back with us by then :yikes3: )

Kilt and Jets T shirt sounds swell

Poor old Wembley. It gets 3/4 of the AFC East, but misses out on the team that really matters! None of the games really grab me. The Chiefs v Lions looks like the best game, but I have just been to a Lions game in London, so would prefer something else. Its a shame one of the better teams that hasn't came yet couldn't get involved, like Green Bay or Indianapolis for example.

Poor old Wembley. It gets 3/4 of the AFC East, but misses out on the team that really matters! None of the games really grab me. The Chiefs v Lions looks like the best game, but I have just been to a Lions game in London, so would prefer something else. Its a shame one of the better teams that hasn't came yet couldn't get involved, like Green Bay or Indianapolis for example.

People warm to the Jets and the Dolphins

The Gaytriots not so much

By the looks of things the Steelers must all have lumped on a Jets win today ..........

Pittsburgh were 20/23 giving the Jets only 3 of a start which drifted out to Evens before the game started and many media outlets had this as a trap game for them suggesting somebody knew something

They subsequently fumbled & got intercepted in a horrendous first half to give the Jets 17 of a start

Maybe im talking out my pocket as i had the Steelers on my spread line & it was the only one to beat me ......

Just home from a hard pub shift with American fitba' daft Yanks. The Bears are pish, the Packers are cheese munching kunts and in general Yank fitba' is awful! Far too many Yanks involved for my liking! F'uck the Septic Tanks and baws tae their pish beer!

P.s. Gleneagles ya bass!

Just home from a hard pub shift with American fitba' daft Yanks. The Bears are pish, the Packers are cheese munching kunts and in general Yank fitba' is flipping awful! Far too many Yanks involved for my liking! F'uck the Septic Tanks and baws tae their pish beer!

P.s. Gleneagles ya bass!

56108128.jpg

By the looks of things the Steelers must all have lumped on a Jets win today ..........

Pittsburgh were 20/23 giving the Jets only 3 of a start which drifted out to Evens before the game started and many media outlets had this as a trap game for them suggesting somebody knew something

They subsequently fumbled & got intercepted in a horrendous first half to give the Jets 17 of a start

Maybe im talking out my pocket as i had the Steelers on my spread line & it was the only one to beat me ......

Managed to avoid that one after thinking they weren't that bad last week.

Got a wee lift on the handicaps with Dallas, Denver, Seattle and Green Bay - 2 paid 30. :ok:

Managed to avoid that one after thinking they weren't that bad last week.

Got a wee lift on the handicaps with Dallas, Denver, Seattle and Green Bay - 2 paid 30. :ok:

:cheers3:

I'm having much more joy on US sports than football these days :wtf: .

Maybe my relative naivety of the US stuff is helping ! I'm on nightshift so it helps lighten the shift having a wee flutter, especially on 'high scoring' sports like the NBA or NFL, and backing total points/margins outcomes - so at least the counting is interesting. Baseball and NHL are ridiculous for favourites losing though :angry: . I kept betting against Kansas City Royals on their run to the World Series final !

Unfortunately Green Bay will never come unless its someone elses home game, as they are only team owned by the fans and they would never give up a home game as there is like a 30 year waiting list for Packers season ticket, i am a packers fan but only way i will get see them will be go over to a game

A bit of a strange decision for miami to play a home divisional game in wemblay

Miami's hoem attendances are very poor though even though doing not bad this year can still see thousands off empty sees around there ground every game

Unfortunately Green Bay will never come unless its someone elses home game, as they are only team owned by the fans and they would never give up a home game as there is like a 30 year waiting list for Packers season ticket, i am a packers fan but only way i will get see them will be go over to a game

Yeah, I was meaning that they could come as a 'visiting' team. Playoff calibre teams such as the Giants, Chargers, Patriots and 49ers have been involved previously so was hoping one of the presumed better teams next season might have been involved.

Yeah, I was meaning that they could come as a 'visiting' team. Playoff calibre teams such as the Giants, Chargers, Patriots and 49ers have been involved previously so was hoping one of the presumed better teams next season might have been involved.

If the Bears continue to suck the way they do now, the home fans might be delighted to see them play at Wembley for all of next season!

TT

If the Bears continue to suck the way they do now, the home fans might be delighted to see them play at Wembley for all of next season!

TT

I was going up against Aaron Rodgers in fantasy football this week, and Gronkowski 2 weeks ago. The Chicago Bears are killing me! They have been abysmal...