Films 2015 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks awful. There's something about these new action woman roles that annoys the hell out of me. The PC brigade have too much of a say in that.

The Alien franchise set that standard decades ago. I just hope the time travel aspect doesn't completely ruin the first Terminator

I've already got a list of what I want to see this month.

Unbroken

Birdman

Inherent Vice

Foxcatcher

American Sniper

A Most Violent Year

And then as the year progresses..

STAR WARS!!

Kill The Messenger

The Walk

The Gunman

Entourage

Seventh Son

Shaping up to be a good year for movies.

Saw Exodus at my wife's bidding - not as bad as I feared it would be (might not be saying a lot there). Then we went to see Unbroken at my suggestion and she left raving about how good it was. Of the two films Unbroken better by a country mile. Hopefully see ToE over the w/end.

Saw Exodus at my wife's bidding - not as bad as I feared it would be (might not be saying a lot there). Then we went to see Unbroken at my suggestion and she left raving about how good it was. Of the two films Unbroken better by a country mile. Hopefully see ToE over the w/end.

This post confused me as I read the first bit as "Saw Exodus at my wife's wedding"!!

Edited by Fairbairn