John From Aberdeen On Morning Call - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

John From Aberdeen On Morning Call

The most anti SNP man in Scotland. John from Aberdeen on Radio Scotland's Morning Call nearly every day slagging off SNP no matter what the topic is. Anyone know this clown ?

Edited by Doric

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The most anti SNP man in Scotland. John from Aberdeen on Radio Scotland's Morning Call nearly every day slagging off SNP no matter what the topic is. Anyone know this clown ?

...as if anyone would own up to knowing that #####.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's on the state broadcaster's 'books'.

He is a classic though, as soon as you hear "and now we have John from Aberdeen" you know within 2 sentences he will be sticking the knife in! Bit like the ex SNP councillor from Dundee, can't remember her name, but she gives the viewpoint from the opposite side on a regular basis.

He was struggling a bit this morning. He called the three female leaders the three witches in his intro. To be fair to Louise White she was right on his case about it and it put his gas at a peep.

Funnily enough, when I saw that photo last night of the 3 women hugging, I immediately imagined a Daily Mail headline this morning of "Hubble bubble toil and trouble".

I knew I was incapable of original thought :-)

Heard one of the calls. Sounds like 'John' who works for BT and gets free phone calls from any PCP or SCP in the UK. C'mon John, use your time productively, start running a premium rate hotline form an exchange and join the Tory rich. Oh, wait a minute...

True to form on today again with a question for Ruth Davidson but couldn't resist his daily dig at SNP and the same wi the UKIP leader. He had to be told to get on wi his question as too busy slagging off SNP. This Tory is obsessed wi SNP

Edited by Doric