Paco Mcsheepie - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Paco Mcsheepie

.. i used to battle Fifi's Havers on a regular basis...

The reason she didnt want Scotland at the olympics is because it would mean places like Texas and California and Ontario would have to go as well , was one of my favourites....

Quite the battle of wits there...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite the battle of wits there...

It didnt last long

as mark Twain said

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.

its also the reason why our debates have ceased.... :ok::love:

The fact you think any reaction is an over reaction says it all. There's a hideously ugly side to the SNP support as it is, the last thing you want is your candidates embracing it.

much as I hate to criticise a fellow killie supporter - this has to be one of the most braindead, unsupportable, laughable joke statements I have ever read.

The standards to which SNP and Yes supporters are held are ridiculously high and yet there is scant little behaviour, other than banter and daft twitter comments to criticise them for. Had any SNP supporter relentlessly called the labour party fascists or compared senior politicians to Hitler, Attila the Hun and baby murderers then maybe you would have a point.

I would bet most voters in Edinburgh South think a quisling is a baby goose.....

yer aff yer heid.......

The fact you think any reaction is an over reaction says it all. There's a hideously ugly side to the SNP support as it is, the last thing you want is your candidates embracing it.

my candidate??

nowhere did i say that any reaction is an over reaction, some imagination you've got!!!

much as I hate to criticise a fellow Ayrshire's second team supporter - this has to be one of the most braindead, unsupportable, laughable joke statements I have ever read.

The standards to which SNP and Yes supporters are held are ridiculously high and yet there is scant little behaviour, other than banter and daft twitter comments to criticise them for. Had any SNP supporter relentlessly called the labour party fascists or compared senior politicians to Hitler, Attila the Hun and baby murderers then maybe you would have a point.

I would bet most voters in Edinburgh South think a quisling is a baby goose.....

yer aff yer heid.......

Right... You've lived a very sheltered life.

my candidate??

nowhere did i say that any reaction is an over reaction, some imagination you've got!!!

I never said he was your candidate. You said the reaction was an over reaction you're wrong, in my humble opinion.

Anyone indulging in whataboutery over Smart, and I include Sturgeon in this is grasping at unreachable straws, you can't compare an activist to a candidate.

I never said he was your candidate. You said the reaction was an over reaction you're wrong, in my humble opinion.

Anyone indulging in whataboutery over Smart, and I include Sturgeon in this is grasping at unreachable straws, you can't compare an activist to a candidate.

activist / candidate - both represent the party.

you stated that i said that any reaction would be an over reaction which was an untruth.

in my humble opinion, whilst the candidate was ill-judged and incorrect in his comments (i am not fully aware of the context), this will not affect votes at all.

let the people decide come election night.

Come on, Smart is a bit more than an activist. He's consistently wheeled out on TV and Radio as an unofficial spokesman for SLAB. In spook speak, he's a deniable asset. Edited by aaid

The Red and Blue Tories have long given up playing the ball, and are now desperately trying to the play the man at every opportunity, in a way not done since the Athletico Madrid side of 1972.

Smart's twitter stuff is pretty obscene, but he's not standing in the election...

That's true.

But by pointing out his abuse, Nicola at least might take 'some' heat off of her m0ron candidate - hopefully some folk who were offended will think Labour are just as bad

much as I hate to criticise a fellow Ayrshire's second team supporter - this has to be one of the most braindead, unsupportable, laughable joke statements I have ever read.

yer aff yer heid.......

You forgot about those golly fellows in George square on the 19th of september

You would think that anyone standing for public office would do a bit of retrospective cleaning up on social media.

They were most probably stored by Labour for future use. They did the same to Mhairi Black a few weeks ago and they did the same to Natalie McGarry when she ran for Holyrood.

In fairness, neither of them had posted anything as intemperate as Neil Hay has but it is quite sinister how Labour (for it is surely they who are the source of this story) seemingly keep tabs on their opponents in this way. I don't know Hay's background but in McGarry's case the comments that were used against her were made long before she announced she was going to stand as an MSP.

Think all of this has the pawprints of McTernan all over it.

It's absolutely desperate stuff by Labour even by their low standards. It's not even made headline news on any of the TV channels, much to their disappointment.

And for Dugdale to try and feign not knowing who the senior Labour aide was that was portraying Nationalists as 'fascist scum' when it was clear for all to see that she was following Smart on Twitter sums her up for the lying, idiotic buffoon that Sturgeon exposed her for big time. Talk about being slapped down! And with the look on her face Dugdale knew fine well she was rumbled.

What about the hideous side of Labour that Kezia is choosing to ignore?

Scottish Labour are beyond contempt from the leadership right down to the limited grassroots campaign. SNP default stance when there is naughtiness from their side... Or even Yes at the time was to hiss "LOOK, LOOK WHAT LABOUR/NO DONE!!!".

If Scottish Labour and the No campaign are the benchmark as to which you set your behaviour then Jeebus help you.

Edit: Not you personally of course.

Edited by Scunnered

Scottish Labour are beyond contempt from the leadership right down to the limited grassroots campaign. SNP default stance when there is naughtiness from their side... Or even Yes at the time was to hiss "LOOK, LOOK WHAT LABOUR/NO DONE!!!".

If Scottish Labour and the No campaign are the benchmark as to which you set your behaviour then Jeebus help you.

Edit: Not you personally of course.

So where is the bar? Mainstream established political parties is where the bar is that and therefore the barometer rests with Labour and the Tories and the rest. Of course it does - what a ridiculous statement to make as if a new line has now been drawn.........