Sturgeon - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought wee nic would have been at the cenotaph today for the gollapoli remembrance any idea why she not or have I just not seen her

She's hanging about the Buchanan gallery steps.

"Earned tag Gnasher in a sex rumour" :yikes3: WTF

Does Scunny ken aboot this?

Yes, yes I did.

Thought wee nic would have been at the cenotaph today for the gollapoli remembrance any idea why she not or have I just not seen her

She's hanging about the Buchanan gallery steps.

In Scotland First Minister Nicola Sturgeon and Scottish Secretary Alistair Carmichael were due to join veterans and members of the public in marking the anniversary at Edinburgh Castle.

Sorry to disappoint folks, maybe not the snub you were assuming.......

She was at the centenary service this morning in Edinburgh

Beaten to it!!

Edited by the_burger

She probably thought it was a bit out of line to stand alongside warmongerers at a remembrance service.

Did he ever talk about it.

Mr papa was in ww2 but very rarely spoke about it.

Hated the germans until the day he died.

39559100-5575-4DF5-A4CA-BDF7B7C5CF93_zps

From The Sun today .....

SHE CUT THE HAIR OFF OF A DOLL WHEN SHR WAS A CHILD!!!!!!!! MONSTER!

Is that actuuualy real?

Just been listening to Clegg on Jeremy Vine and for the third or fourth time in a week he continually referred to Alex Salmond ('do you want Alex Salmond running the country?', Alex Salmond only cares about Scottish independence' etc).

Does he really think people are so thick that this kind of pish will affect how people think? 'Oh well, if Nick Clegg says Sturgeon's just Alex Salmond's puppet it must be true. Better vote Lib Dem'.

####in rocket.