Celtic Vs Malmo, Who Will Qualify ? - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Celtic Vs Malmo, Who Will Qualify ?

I think John Collins is putting a brave face on it, out of all the teams Celtic could have been paired with I think Malmo will give them the hardest game.

I would really like celtic to qualify as they have a back bone of scottish players, but Malmo have a good pedigree in europe recently.

Embarresed hibs and also beat rangers a while back.

Please prove me wrong celtic but I reckon Malmo will progress.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think John Collins is putting a brave face on it, out of all the teams Celtic could have been paired with I think Malmo will give them the hardest game.

I would really like celtic to qualify as they have a back bone of scottish players, but Malmo have a good pedigree in europe recently.

Embarresed hibs and also beat rangers a while back.

Please prove me wrong celtic but I reckon Malmo will progress.

To be fair it was a really piss poor Hibs team, the shiftless bastards that took us down Edited by DoonTheSlope

No easy matches at this stage but it's a winnable tie for us.

I think we'll get through.

Wishing you the best of luck, would love to see broonie, GMS, Armstrong, Charlie Mulgrew, Forrest and any other scots getting as much big game experience under their belt ( without getting injured ofcourse) :ok:

The main problem for Celtic appears to be scoring against what I'm assuming will bee an organised defence.

Ciftci hasn't started yet and Griffiths doesn't appear to be trusted by Delia.

Hopefully theyll come good against the Swedes but I'm expecting another tight game.

The main problem for Celtic appears to be scoring against what I'm assuming will bee an organised defence.

Hopefully theyll come good against the Swedes but I'm expecting another tight game.

Agreed.Too little goal threat.

Imagine the turk will need time to settle, pity Leigh Griffiths can't step up at this level, fine scoring every week in SPL but scoring at that level ( and international ) is a different ball game altogether.

Imagine the turk will need time to settle, pity Leigh Griffiths can't step up at this level, fine scoring every week in SPL but scoring at that level ( and international ) is a different ball game altogether.

I don't think that's a fair assessment. We always look better going forward as soon as Griffiths comes on. Most Celtic fans would prefer him to start ahead of Ciftci.

Griffith's has barley had a chance to play in Europe and looks sharp and causes more hassle than cifti once he is on. Cifti is pretty pish in my opinion.

Griffith's has barley had a chance to play in Europe and looks sharp and causes more hassle than cifti once he is on. Cifti is pretty pish in my opinion.

This. Griffiths does more in 5 minutes than Ciftci does in 85. Whether Celtic progress or not might depend on Delia realising that Ciftci is pish.

Almost as biased, shit and incompetent as the co-commentator.

Sutton hasn't been too bad today, at least he's been giving the Jags some praise where it's been due.

But he was plain wrong about the penalty incident. That's a stonewaller whether intentional or not.